View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 10:48 AM
it is always a hard one when it comes to our children, i was brought up to be honest and tell my mum every thing, my dad was not around so she was like a big sister, i found it easy to ask my mum about the pill etc.

I have a son he is only 6yrs old so have a while yet i hope...lol no sorry but i now would rather he be honest about how he was feeling when he gets a girl friend and if the time came he could talk to me even if i have to go and get the condoms etc but i would try and talk to the girl friend as well and make sure they both under stand what they will be doing some parents dont talk openly with there children not because they dont want to but some times not sure how to so i would want to make sure they are both safe. I would rather no up front and make sure they are safe and not go behind my back and have problems. That sounds like i agree with early sex i dont take my word for it but i have to look at it that if you cant talk and explain why it is wrong and when it is right they will just find some where else to go and do it any way. It really scares me to the kids in the street talking about sex and where they was whe they did it. There are some bad people out there and i have to make sure no matter what they safe. Is that wrong of me. xx
Lurcherlover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I couldn't agree more! It is a shame you learned the hard way Lurcherlover . At least you are over that now and have what sounds like a gentleman for a partner. I just hope my girls meet men like him when they are older. I would hate to think of their emotions being messed with for "fun"! I think my Daughters would feel like you, that they couldn't be having sex in the house when their parents are there!

Hope things work out for you and your present Partner, sounds like you deserve each other. We all have to "kiss" a few frogs before we find our "Prince" - lol
It is good to know theres parents like you out there too. Keep your fingers crossed they don't get messed about, a nice man will come along, they are worth waiting for

I did learn the hard way, but im happy now and i can't turn back the clock. Hopefully my man will be with me for the rest of my days or else there will be no more!!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5