Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2024, 07:33 AM

Tuesday 12th March 2024

Morning all. Hope you got some rest when you got back Kelly by sleeping lots. Raining here yet again. So, do I go out now and get wet or wait till later and still get wet? Now I think and then I can at least just chill and not do much else. Normal really. Hope you all have a good day and don't get to wet when out doing something.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2024, 10:54 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Wet here again too, goodness knows where all this water is going ?

brenda I guess whatever time you go out you will get wet.
Glad you got the council tax sorted one less worry. Wonder what the vans are about the building maybe ?

griff I hope you don't feel as exhausted as you did yesterday and that you get some rest today.
Sue I'm hoping today is less busy than yesterday.
Chris I hope you, Dave and Ted are well and that Gary is more amenable.
Kazz hoping you have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2024, 11:30 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

I doubt you will get a dry walk to day Brenda

Hope you get a rest today Kelly

You too Lynn take it easy whilst you can

Very wet here again. Now fed up with the rain. Ben to station this morning and girls to school. Washing done and on radiators and airer. I have also made a lasagna, by request of the girls and Barry. Pick the girls up this afternoon and take Maria to gymnastics and then pick her up with Ben later. Tomorrow hopefully I have. day to myself.

Just had a lovely visitor to my garden, a male pheasant. Haven't seen one around here for ages.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2024, 12:31 PM
Afternoon Sue wow another busy day everything crossed you get your restful day tomorrow.
Lovely to have a pheasant in your garden.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2024, 01:24 PM
Yep all the vans are to do with the building of these pesky homes. Hey ho still raining here.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2024, 01:54 PM
Good afternoon all

Wet all day so far so it was the car this morning. So fed up of all the wet weather now

Gary is talking to me again so my quiet life is out the window. It's his birthday on Sunday so there is method to his madness
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2024, 03:11 PM
I shall join the wet club, although I made it to the shops and back and walked the dogs without getting soaked
Lol....I never have a rest and until my new treatment plan kicks in, I will continue to have poor sleep.....I wake up in pain and boiling hot.
It's my uncles birthday today and I had arranged to meet him, all agreed the other week, rung past night to sort a time.....no, couldn't meet me!. No reason given, he has had his presents and everything now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2024, 03:31 PM
Awwww must be horrible brenda about the new builds.
Chris glad Gary is speaking to you again even if it is down to a method to his madness, I guess Monday will be back to normal ?
That's a bit odd isn't it griff he has been punctual up till now hasn't he ?

It has stopped raining here but not sure how long it will last.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2024, 08:11 PM
Good evening all

Work today and a bit busy all around so apologies for not posting.

All good here. Glad you all are too.

Catch you hopefully tomorrow but work late and out and about in the morning so who knows, catch you all sortly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2024, 10:50 PM
Lynn, he has done it a couple of times, it's not like his mates had arranged anything for him....he said his daughter hasn't been in touch since last year and when I mentioned my cousin and how it's weird she's not been in touch considering I passed his number on through her for his daughter, he started saying how they had invited him down at Christmas......yet he hadn't said a word before. I think the only reason he was going to meet me was to get his presents and as he had had those already....no need to meet me. I am not too fussed, I don't like the café we meet at, it's his Choice and it's now for the bare minimum of time....I just felt bad for him spending his 60th alone, his 40th was in prison, his 50th he was homeless and drinking heavily and a heroin user so I thought he might not want to be on his own today.
Some weird girl from the flats has just screamed like she's being attacked and ran up the road, went out to see she was o.k and she had vanished....she is proper mental so not too worried and she went walking back not long after absolutely fine