Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2007, 12:50 PM

Moving Back In With Parents (ARGH!)

Well I've decided to take the plunge with me not working at the moment I cannot afford the rent on my place anymore with my sick pay. My parents have always said that if I need to I am more than welcome to move back in with them.

I finally admitted that the situation is getting ridiculous and I just have no money left for myself at the moment. So at the end of the month I'm back to living with my folks. Wish me luck
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2007, 12:53 PM
mummy 2max
Ihope things work out for you soon and you will be able to move back to a place of your own
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Good luck hope you get sorted soon.
As long as you all get on you'll be fine
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-05-2007, 01:14 PM
It's always difficult going back once you've been away. Things change and it'll be just as strange for your parents. I went back home after living away and like you I was lucky to have parents that were happy to have me back.

Hope it goes well !
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Thanks guys it's just going to be so strange getting used to compromising again lol I'm so used to doing things my way now and I'm sure they are too! I'm really grateful to them for having me back though

It's the fitting Max and Amber (my cat) in with their cat that is going to be interesting Dixie who is theirs has a real thing about Dogs
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2007, 01:32 PM
I am sure you will be fine. My youngest son only left home 18 months ago when he was 27!!!! He really just used me as a base, if he was going to be in for a meal he let me know, otherwise he did his own thing. He had a telly, computer and drinks cooler in his bedroom, and things went really well and he still says he was sorry to leave home but felt he needed to as he was a bit old to be living with Mum!
I am sure your parents will let you do your own thing now, and just think - no more washing and ironing - your Mum will probably do that for you!!!!
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
and just think - no more washing and ironing - your Mum will probably do that for you!!!!
That was one of the deciding points
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2007, 01:37 PM
i had my daughter move back for a while and i loved it, some one to go girly shopping with
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Good Luck, but I'm sure you'll be fine. We moved in with mum after we got married and sold our house.
It was heaven no cooking much either she did most of it.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2007, 03:44 PM
I did it for 6 months before I bought the house. It was difficult as you say, used to doing things how and when you want to but if it means you get back on your feet (no pun intended) then go for it.
It'll be good company for you as well and I'm sure your mum will fuss over you as they all do. xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >