Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-05-2008, 06:38 PM

Fizz Border Collie male

Meet Fizz

Fizz is a fourteen-month-old Border Collie, who is looking for a new home because his owners felt they were unable to cope and didn't have the time to train him.

Fizz is an active boy both in body and mind. He has unfortunately learnt and been allowed to get away with unacceptable behaviours, including chasing joggers and cyclists. He is a very friendly boy who gets along well with everyone he meets but has a habit of nipping at ankles when excited or if he is being ignored, however this behaviour is improving and he has also now learnt all the basic commands. His new owners will need to continue his training, including teaching him manners and taking him to training classes. He is very intelligent and eager to please, a home where he can learn agility would be ideal. This lad needs to be kept busy.

Fizz is toilet-trained, walks well on his lead and has a good recall off-lead. He is new owners will be expected to exercise him initially on a 100 foot trailing-line until they feel confident that he will return mid chase. He will need a minimum of two to three hours exercise daily, including plenty of stimulating mind games played at home. He loves going for trips out in the car and is learning to quieten down when strangers approach. He gets along very well with other dogs and could play rough-and-tumble and chase for hours. He would benefit from living with a well-behaved adult dog who has the same level of energy.

Playful Fizz is looking for an active and sporty owner. He can become bored and occasionally destructive if left alone for long periods so will need someone who is around for most of the day. His new family will have owned Collies before, and will have the experience and willingness to take on a lively teenager. This bright lad has already ready shown himself to learn very quickly, with further input and dedication from his new owners he will grow up to be a loyal, well-behaved and responsive companion. Any children in his new home will be at least 16 years and upwards.

Fizz is looking for a perfect new home, a home where he will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life.

All-Breeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
www.allbreedsrescue.co.nr

All of our dogs are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped before being rehomed. They are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering a home to one of our dogs please email us for an application form.
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 08:12 PM
I hope he finds his forever home really soon. After reading about him the only thing missing at the top of the advert was my Dingo's picture. Even the look in his eye is the same cheeky look Dingo has when he's going on a naughty spree.

He's gorgeous, I wish him all the best luck.

Heidi
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Wish we could help....but 3 already
Hope he finds the right home, someone who knows he's a BC and loving at that.
My fingers are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for him.
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 11:08 PM
I wish I was closer Might consider it....Best of luck to him. Hes handsome!
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Fizz has found his perfect new home

Click on the link below to find other homeless Collies searching for their new forever homes

http://allbreedsrescue.googlepages.com/breeds
Closed Thread