Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by LMost View Post
Try reading before replying.

Or where you so busy being a child that you did not really bother to read what your reply?
I don't read babble written by fools. However you just read this because I kept it short, like a GSP's tail should be.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...8024/lightbox/

CIAO
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
I don't read babble written by fools. However you just read this because I kept it short, like a GSP's tail should be.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...8024/lightbox/

CIAO
You spout such a crock of shit but I must butt in here having vowed not to!! No dog of any breed should be mutilated to be kept short. It is not natural.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 10:28 PM
And incidentally ... Please acknowledge the fact that you were wrong about Big Ben and have the grace to apologise ...
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
You spout such a crock of shit but I must butt in here having vowed not to!! No dog of any breed should be mutilated to be kept short. It is not natural.
Are Yorkshire Terriers natural? What about Pembroke Welsh Corgis, are they natural? There is only one natural and this is it.

Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 10:58 PM
This is true ... but that does not mean that it is right to chop off dogs tails ..
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 11:00 PM
Apology? Re Big Ben? As per usual ... nithing.

Goodnight
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-07-2016, 12:30 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Apology? Re Big Ben? As per usual ... nithing.

Goodnight
Look Mr. Sir Duke Of Gnasherville, I do not know how to break this to you, but I really do not give a flying flimflam what Big Ben is or isn't. That said I am not sure that you can grasp this.

So again Big Ben is England's Prime Munster of comedy, always was and always will bee. U Got Dat?

Sheesh
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-07-2016, 07:24 AM
Thick Bitch go crawl back under the rock you emerged from No one here gives a sh!t about anything you have to say, well maybe Azz does he must be letting you stay for a reason. Although frankly I think he's been trying to ruin this forum for a long long time and maybe he's put all his hopes in you.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Look Mr. Sir Duke Of Gnasherville, I do not know how to break this to you, but I really do not give a flying flimflam what Big Ben is or isn't. That said I am not sure that you can grasp this.

So again Big Ben is England's Prime Munster of comedy, always was and always will bee. U Got Dat?

Benny Hill - Robin Hood - YouTube

Sheesh
O no you don't ... if you think that anyone else has got something wrong you go off on a rant posting volumes of stuff taken from the internet. You seem to think you know so much about our little country but you know nothing.

I did used to find benny hill quite amusing when i was very young until my sense of humour matured into something more sophisticated. He was a very funny and talented man though.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Down in surrey for the weekend. Took Ben for a swim in Frensham Little pond near Farnham. Driving down the lane to the pond mike pulled in to allow a non 4 wheel drive to pass and hit a massive ball of concrete hidden in the undergrowth! Land Rover mounted it almost turned over there was a terrific bang and i thought i had dislocated my new hip but alls well. AA man has declared vehicle unsafe and we are being towed 3 hours home by the Land Rover recovery service. It is amazing the small amount of damage done considering ... just bent the wheel but because the computer says the steering is damaged we cant drive it just in case. A big thank you to Land Rover for their excellent product and service!!
Page 45 of 57 « First < 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 > Last »