Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hewsong
New Member!
Male 

07-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Hi elmac13,
I only joined to pass this if its any good to you. A sort of pal of mine used this guy with a Boxer mix which was causing problems with other dogs, no recall and nothing much else either. The trainer is very very good and really knows his stuff and and has done an awful lot himself, the last week of training with the owner really gave the owner everything he needed and his dog was working well with him after about 2 days of the owners training starting, it was a good system and its lasted. About 2 months ago I got a job working away a lot of the time, if my OT had started having any probs taking mine/ours out I would have tried the guy without any hesitation but lucky enough our boy was as good as gold so I don’t need him.
My pal certainly does have a relationship with his dog and it’s a more reliable relationship than the psychic abilities some people here seem to presume to claim for themselves, hope that gives you some ideas elmac.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Hewsong View Post
My pal certainly does have a relationship with his dog and it’s a more reliable relationship than the psychic abilities some people seem to claim for themselves, hope that gives you some ideas elmac.
Please can you explain what you mean by `psychic abilities` and who here is claiming to have them, and please can you explain what our relationships are like with our dogs as you seem to be claiming psychic ability yourself on that one in stating your belief as though it were fact that your friends relationship with his dog is more reliable than ours with our dogs

And welcome to Dogsey btw :smt001
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 07:36 PM
I agree with everyone else Re the choke chains..Those poor little puppies!!!

Times have moved on.. its all about positive reward now.. NOT hitting it with a rolled up newspaper and yanking its throat with choke chains!!!!

Edited to add:

Does anyone know this mans surname?? He claims to have done quite alot on his "CV" but there is nothing to be found when you google K9 Cancun or Mexico City DOg Police Force..
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3