Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2023, 10:37 AM

Wet Monday 10th April

Good morning everyone hope you all had a good Easter Sunday

Very wet here so have cleaned a couple of kitchen cupboards and the fridge. Yesterday I managed to virtually finish getting the ground ready for turf just have to bag up the excess earth until I know if I need it to level off the patch. also tidied up the strawberry patch. The family eventually arrived at 8.00pm when I had to cook them a meal. They were all happy and had had a wonderful day at the adventure park.

Take care everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2023, 01:15 PM
Good afternoon Sue and all who come later

Wet and miserable today. Went to town in the car and to the small, Coffee Shop cafe we have been using for breakfast. The price has gone up by £2 per breakfast so making it the most expensive in town so we won't be using it again. Pity as it was a good pit stop for us

Gary is being an ass again. Camera has gone off and he is ignoring us. Unfortunately, no matter how ratty he gets, we can't make the computer do the impossible
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2023, 01:21 PM
Afternoon sue
Gosh, you really are very good, I am afraid that I would have just done sandwiches, a bowl of salad and chucked some crisps in a bowl! Mind you, I would never arrive that late and expect a meal.
Got the money back from the car, dad was with Steve when he filled up with fuel yesterday...deffo petrol but the guy who sold the car said there was diesel in it....this is utter crap as Steve has never had a diesel car so would never fill up with diesel, the car ran o.k last night when he started it again and the guy took it out this morning but the car ran fine yesterday all the way back from Birmingham, it's obviously an issue when the car is hot. He said he would take it away and clean the tank out but Steve said no.... It's not a fuel issue, he is gutted but we can't keep having to send a car back or worrying if it's going to fail....so, back to car hunting, I have told him to give me a couple of days peace and to actually do some research himself as I am exhausted
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Sorry I missed your post Chris. I am sorry Gary is being difficult again. What!!!you mean you can't work computer miracles lol
I may have found a car..... everyone say their prayers please
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2023, 09:27 PM
Oh if only, Kelly.

Actually, it's part of a worrying deterioration of his behaviour lately that I have a suspicion may be because of his meds. I have a telephone call booked with his neurologist next week to discuss and I'm hoping she may be able to shed some light and come up with some solutions

Hope the car works out. Steve certainly keeps you busy