Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2017, 09:24 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 9th November

Hello everyone, hope you are all in fine fettle. I shall be glad when I get these next two hospital appointments behind me. I have to go for my Diabetic Eye Screening on 16th November but am waiting on the date for my laser treatment which no doubt will be several weeks away.

Griff hope you are feeling better this morning it is such a pain as the chemo seems to take two days out of your week.

Lynn, hope all is well your end, is there any news from Gil re her possible blood transfusion and or her stair lift.

Harvey hope your lovely two four legged friends are improving. Hopefully better now the fireworks have finished.

Mandy, hope things are ok with you today.

Sue and Barry, that leaf collecting is a major problem and I must admit we have not done ours.

Norma, Nippy Jen and Brian and all others not mentioned hope you are all ok.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless. xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2017, 10:23 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

I can imagine you will be glad when those appointments are done Moyra.

No news from Gill we still have no phone BT being and absolutely in the a**se Gorden has even told them we have a sick relative in essex and the signal for our mobile phones is dreadful.

griff hope you are feeling a bit better today.
Kazz what a lot you do for people and not being in great health yourself. Do hope you are feeling better.
Hope everyone else is feeling well today and all four legged friends to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2017, 10:40 AM
todays crop gathered in 7 bags in total

And a nice clear garden for the moment

Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2017, 10:57 AM
Good morning everyone

Do hope BT get their finger out and get you sorted Lynn

Kazz you are a busy bee but very caring also. I am surprised you have time for yourself.

Hope you are ok today Griff.

As you can see Barry has been busy with his leaf blower whilst I am relegated to a broom doing the front of the house and all round the back of the greenhouse and wheelie bins. Then I have to sweep up behind him and also put all the leaves in the bags. He does hold them whilst I am doing that

Very damp in the air this morning but have managed to get out without getting wet. Now having a coffee with a little girlie trying to tell me it time for her dinner - no it isn't

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Yes I have my uses, even just as a bag man.

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2017, 12:05 PM
Garden looks nice now Barry and Sue, you do well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2017, 12:07 PM
Lynn, that must be a hell of a worry not being able to be incontact properly with Paul and Gill. I do hope they get sorted soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Yes it is Moyra.

Just had a some very sad news. Beth knocked Poppy died Tuesday night. So unexpected she had been to the vet in the morning doing well waiting for stitches to come out and the ct scan to confirm hemangiosarcoma.
She went and sat near Beth for a fuss Beth was on the phone to her sister. Children in Paul and Beth's room, Paul in the living room Beth in the office/kitchen.
Beth went upstairs after getting off the phone 5 minutes and saw some poo
on the stairs and jokingly said to poppy who's been a naughty girl and saw her legs as she was about to go into Phoebe's room then as she got in there saw foam coming out of her mouth.
Beth went up to her to fuss her and realised she had died. Vet thinks the tumour ruptured and she had a seizure.
I said sounds like she went off to find somewhere to be on her own. She was 8. Such a sweetheart.
Bun is lost. They are off to Dorset at the weekend for George's birthday Bun is going with them so a welcome distraction which I think they need.

Run free at the bridge Poppy it was a privilege to of known you.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Oh dear. that is so sad no age for a Lab really but you can never tell, Amber's health is not good. Oh I do feel for them.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2017, 01:22 PM
Thank you Moyra Beth and I have had big hugs and lots of tears.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >