Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Afternoon to all and those to follow.

Wow been busy sheets changed washing on the line not doing much though not enough breeze but every little helps as they say.
Gorden left for London just before nine home again Thursday evening then a few days off.

Happy birthday griff hope the boot shopping has gone well and have a lovely party tonight.

Kazz yes I did manage to get some plants for the trug. Helleborus (christmas rose) a Skimmia, and a lovely plant that has white flowers then red berries. Does have a name but can't remember it and the pot is now down the end of the garden.
No log store at the moment.

Right brush Dillon then dust and hoover down here then in the shower.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Thanks for my birthday wishes, had a lovely day...got my boots but completely lost my temper in the bank...i did apologise later...whoops lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2017, 06:08 PM
Oh Griff, I hope you have had a lovely birthday and you enjoy your Halloween party tonight. God bless all I am off to bed. Goodnight, God bless all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Night night Moyra, iwon first in the fancy dress lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Well done Griff.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Grandchildren now gone home. Their parents picked them up a bit after 7 pm for their two-hour trip home.

Gems. Eat what they are given, walk with us and the fuzzy beast, go to bed when told to....the elder, nine, reads to the younger, five, for a little while and that's we hear of them - until 06:00 the next morning........

My dear wife gives them projects like painting small canvasses and cooking. Yesterday it was flour tortilla wraps for lunch. Keeps them occupied and they get to eat their creations.

And we walk - a lot. On Sunday, we did the perimeter of Houghton Hall Park. Takes about an hour. Then the girls did a supermarket trip. Normally, I walk Max round the outside and we come back to wait for my wife at the door. When she went in with the two little girls in tow, he just flopped down with a grunt. Going nowhere. I don't like to force the issue if he thinks what he is doing is right. Taking care of his little flock.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-10-2017, 02:31 AM
I've only just finished reading the Monday daily thread.
I know it's the middle of the night but couldn't let the "Thread" pass on into the oblivion of computer memory without saying a big, if very belated, Happy Birthday to Griff.
So glad that you had a good time last night and big congrats on winning the fancy dress competition, also hope you don't have a hangover when the dogs get you up in a couple of hours time.
Goodnight all - bye fer now.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2