Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 07:14 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 29th October

Good morning everyone, hope you are all in fine fettle.

Harvey, hope Casey is ok this morning, Lara too.

Have a good day one and all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 08:13 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope Casey is alright after his fight with the floor.

Hope. you enjoyed your halloween party Griff.

You will most probably be able to get a log store on line Lynn

Hope all are keeping well

I was just about to go out the door with Teazle and the heavens opened - should have foregone the extra hour in bed

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Morning everyone. Looks like the heavens will open here soon. I went out earlier. Missed the two or three spots that started to fall. Did you go in the end Sue or are you waiting? The extra hour didn't do me any favours as I still woke before the daylight. It was great to see Gordon on here hope he comes back soon. Have a good day all. Good thing I got the grass cut yesterday.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 08:23 AM
Just walked Amber and it is spitting with rain. Glad I got round with her before it is too late.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2017, 08:43 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, brenda and all to follow.

Had a nice afternoon yesterday today after walking Dillon it is the dump and Kings lynn for hopefully some new clothes for me and some new towels.

Been busy carved up a pumpkin and steamed it for Dillon toasting the seeds in the oven and the mince is slow cooking in the oven for shepherds pie later.

Hope Casey is better today Harvey. We have lots of rugs and runners over the tiled and laminate floors here and did at the other house to due to Ollie and Dillon slipping.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Good morning everyone.

Breezy here so got towels and Mom's jumpers on the line my work stuff in now just waiting then out they go too. Off over to cemetry to Nan and Grandads graves and my great Aunt and Uncles too. Mom fancies going so we are going. Roast beef for dinner, only a small joint so sort that when I come back.

Feeling much better think my main issue is worry "what ifs" from the hospital tests when they happen....but hey ho.

Sue Is your plan now to hibernate.........LOL
Moyra glad you got out have you thought any more about a groomer?
Griff Hope your party went well
Gordonthanks for your best wishes, and lovely to see you post again, hope your medical issues are sorted soon my neighbour has dialysis but has brought himself a new mobility scooter so he can continue walking their GSD Leo....not sire Leo is keen on the increase in pace from the old mobility scooter.LOL
Besoker Hope that Max is coping okay with the fireworks we have heard and seen hardly any so far, which is odd.
Brenda Well done on the grass cutting my sister got theirs done too.
but she thinks they may have another cut with this weather. And snap the extra hour passed me by too.......getting up before light.
Lynn Sounds like an ideal Sunday, clear out - buy more......LOL I like buying towels no idea why just satisfying. Did you get your plants yesterday if so what?
Harvey How scary with Casey...........when some friends moved their dog refused point blank to walk on the tiles in the kitchen or the laminate in the dinning room....they carpeted the dinning room and put rug down in the kitchen he was about 1/14 then a solidly built Goldren Retriever lovely lad called Major but must of been nervous of the slippy things underfoot. Been brought up on carpet. Glad it ended well.

I hope June is okay I miss her. Hope the girls are behaving and have become a pack of 3.

Right that my third lot washing done of to peg it out.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 10:14 AM
June says she will probably be back sometime this week. I am sure she won't mind me telling you all that. Sun is shining and never rained. So have swept up fallen leaves. Just waiting for the rest to come off the apple tree now over the next few days. When the last one falls I know it will be winter time. bg!!
If any of you have a dog that is frightened of noises then try gelsemium.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 10:24 AM
Right washing out and done;
Mom got up late today but just finished doing her 3rd piece of fruit bread
toast with blackcherry preserve, and now on her 2nd cup of tea.

Washing blowing nicely so while Mom finishes up I am off to get flowers for the graves; give her a little bit more time to get sorted.May go out about 11.30ish so I can watch the washing and get it in beore we go.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Enjoy your shopping Lynn and hope you find something nice.

you have been busy Kazz. Enjoy your roast beef lunch. No don't do hibernation

I mowed the lawn yesterday Brenda. Lucky. you only waiting for a few more leaves to fall we have the four oak trees yet to think about shedding, still green. My two apple trees are also thinking but so far haven't lost many. Yes I got out about 20 minutes later and we have also been to the tip. It was busy but not long long a wait

Will be nice to see June back. Hope the girls are being good for her.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Morning all
Party is tomorrow night....quite looking forward to it
Mum and dad celebrate 40yrs married today, both loved their new rings, place is like a flower shop...think my grandparents graves will be benefitting.
My mate jims MIL celebrates her 100th birthday today...october is a grea month lol
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >