Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2017, 07:20 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 15th July.

Good morning all.

Have a good day all, still tired even though I had a lay in.
Stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you feel less tired as the day goes on Moyra or perhaps a nanny nap later.

Hope you managed to get a load of bargains Eileen, you must be mad camping out all night though

Pleased Lara and Casey seem to be improving Harvey

Good news Buster seems to be better in himself Kazz and hope he continues to improve.

Very warm here again today. Off to the tip shortly as Barry cut overhanging branches from neighbours last night. They said do what we want so we have Nothing else planned, Eldest son coming the evening he wants to borrow my garden sieve but whether he goes home tomorrow or Monday is anyones guess

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2017, 08:48 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Very warm here to again today. Walked Dillon earlier now had his breakfast and after hoovering we are popping out to get some breakfast at the Welney wildlife centre.
Then having a mooch round some marinas and lunch out. Not buying a boat just mooching.

Wonder if Eileen has got any bargains in the next sale ?
Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2017, 11:27 AM
Afternoon all
Just put my fake tan on and got it on the dog lol....thankfully the black one and not the white one !!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Afternoon all. Work tonight covering holidays. Been to the farm shop with Kate and Mom .....come back had a lovely steak and cheese sandwich and Mom had cheese on toast, now listening to her new "favourite" thing to do talking listening to the news, we have signed her up for talking newspapers and she is loving it. Buster fine out this morning and had a sleep while we went out.

Hope Next had enough to sell to Eileen and Co LOL
Moyra I often find I am more tired after a lie in. Like too much sleep.
Pleased Lara and Casey are on the up and up Harvey
Sue have a good trip to the skip.....................LOL
Lynn enjoy your potter round the marina I love marinas in general.
Griff........................try to take more water with it girl.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Evening all. Well you must be all enjoying the sunshine. Have had the taps replaced and now have hot water in kitchen, hopefuly for a few more years. Tyto has a small lump on the top of his front paw but it seems to be responding to my ministrations.
Been a funny day weather wise. Not cold but not a lot of sun. Hope you are all having a good day. Off to watch Hetty Wainthrop and then Casualty. Griff have you been watching Overlander?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Evening. griff poor dog.
Glad buster is good today again Kazz and that you had a nice day.
brenda glad taps are done and hope Tyto's paw heals quickly.

Had a look round a marina some lovely boats little out of our price range cheapest cruiser at £15,000.
Then popped into Ely looked round a nice little independent book shop. Saw a very well behaved collie come up the stairs find a spot and laid down while waiting for it's owner who perused the shop.
Gorden found a book he has been looking for so a present bought.
The down to the river started raining popped into an antiques shop and had a wander.
Then into Lidl got a bottle of beer each to have with our chinese take away Ruby something thought that was apt also bought some bubbly for later.
Feeling rather drained bad night with Gorden and his snoring had to keep jabbing him to turn over then he would roll straight onto his back again.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Lol...lynn, sew a tennis ball into the back of a tshirt and make Gorden wear it lol. Enjoy the beer
Brenda, no...missed overlander, will try to make time Wednesday to catch up
NCIS new Orleans tonight...seen them all but love them
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2017, 01:38 AM
I can't sleep...i am that bored i have retuned my satellite box!!