View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2004, 06:29 PM
Hmmm okay, Luna eats her kibble, and if not, then she just has to wait till next meal.

Not that I dont worry when she doesnt eat, but luckily she's been pretty good the last couple of months...

The Nutro is good for her coat, but her tummy doesnt agree with the lamb and rice, so I'll buy chicken and rice next time...
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2004, 06:33 PM
ust followed the link, it has the ingredients etc listed which is good...I don't know why anyone would order it from them though as it cost the same price to have it delivered as it does to buy the sack...lol...It wouldn't work out economical that way huh!...Lucky the csj place I found on the web only charges a fiver to deliver up to 30kg so that will work out cost effective still.

Thanks again though eraze.
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2004, 07:57 PM
well some people dont agree with feeding two foods but i think each to their own. i just think it makes it more exciting for him he does eat the autarky and if any spilss on the floor he soon hoovers it up. i give max one pack of nature diet a day and 150g of autarky split between two meals. i dont follow the guides i have just kind of adjusted it and he has dropped a bit of weight but he was getting a bit too weighty so i cut it down a bit and he is looking great now.
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
lol@at that big ol nose, some of your avatars crack me up gems
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2004, 10:48 AM
Hi, My Jesse, GSD is fed on Autarky and I used othave a problem keeping weight on Jesse but she is at an ideal weight now and she doesn't shed her hair hardly at all and for an 8 yr old she is very fit. I also add a bit of Naturediet to her food too, the Sensitive Gold one as its fish and potato which is fantastic for her coat.

You can get Autarky for £9.99 for a 15kg sack and Naturediet you can get from Pets at Home. I too have ordered Autarky from CSJ and they are very quick to deliver.

Obviously Jesse get the Summer Autarky because she is and adult dog (she didn't like the Autumn one for some reason).

What age is your dog ?

Murphy mu Rottie was initially on Autarky and he constantly had runny poos so I've switched him over to James Wellbeloved (the ocean fish one) and I've cut out his Naturediet and his poo's are fine now.

Don't forget that the feeding guielines on the packaging is a guideline only.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2