19-06-2005, 07:21 PM

how was your day (merged)

Hot today time to rest

very hot the only place you feel better is in the shade or in in the water
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 07:25 PM
been at work all day them drove to my dads to give him his fathers day pressie then had to call the RAC cos my car lost power and had a warning light come on !!! he towed me home and vauxhall have to come get it tomorrow.......so not a good day all round

car is 2 years old and had better still be coverd or tomorrow will be a worse day than today
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Hi Fred, excellent thanks. Swimming this morning, off to look at tents at a country park, didn't have to cook a Sunday Lunch (bonus!) Back home to the paddling pool and a huge grown-ups water fight (started by yours truly Then dry off and watch the heavens open from the comfort of the living room.

How about you ??
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Pretty rubbish day, my car broke down too, on the way to a Companin Dog Show
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Sorry to hear that nae Ive had a good day until i got home
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 07:34 PM
wasn´t to bad bit quiet everybody on the beach i had to cook washup hover around you know normal things whent for a walk lovely weather bit of a wind today next week it ir supossed to go up over 35 pleased to hear you had a nice one
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Its been really hot here today Fred, but quite cloudy at times and really humid, reminded me of Florida.About an hour ago it got really dark and we had a couple of big rain plops which was bad news cos we had just lit the barbecue, but that was it, its cleared up again. Will have to go and water the garden, did you keep your socks on today or not?

Ashlady, you sound like you had fun
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Its been really hot here today Fred, but quite cloudy at times and really humid, reminded me of Florida.About an hour ago it got really dark and we had a couple of big rain plops which was bad news cos we had just lit the barbecue, but that was it, its cleared up again. Will have to go and water the garden, did you keep your socks on today or not?

Ashlady, you sound like you had fun
Het, imagine you're in Tudor times, chucking a bucket of water out of an upstairs window and hitting a passer-by by mistake, that was me !!!! but there was no mistake

Grow up ??? - Not a chance
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Good day, finished my 12 mile charity walk - Yeah!,

Parents took me for dinner and now I am spending some time with lovely Graeme and the lovely Saffy

Aileen x
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
Het, imagine you're in Tudor times, chucking a bucket of water out of an upstairs window and hitting a passer-by by mistake, that was me !!!! but there was no mistake

Grow up ??? - Not a chance
Yeah but in Tudor times it wasn't buckets of water they chucked out the window was it

You do right, I am totally against growing old gracefully,( tho I think I may have to give up the pole dancing at 60)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >