Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 07:42 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Friday

Good morning everyone

Not such a good one here, as we let Zena out, she came back in, and whilst I was brewing up, Dave was concerned about her trying to chuck up Just the yellow bile chuck up, but still, not good, but it didn't take her long before she ate her morning markies, so now she's got something in her stomach, she seems fine again.

Jenny, I do hope you're ok today, and hopefully, you'll be packing yourself off somewhere to get sorted.xxx Same with you Chris, hoping you're feeling better, along with everyone else who's poorly, not forgetting the dogs.

Very, still, cold and frosty with a glorious pink and blue sky out there, with the moon still shining That's a bit weird isn 't it, it's sitting there in the west glaring at me like an evening sunset Ooooer, never seen that before

Nothing much on the cards here today, but I'll definitely be enjoying my morning walk on all that frozen mud instead of sloshing through it, so I'd better get my skates on before it all defrosts on me.

Enjoy your whatever you're up to
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Morning H and all

I hope Zena is ok now. Enjoy your walk, there is a blessing with this frozen ground!

Thinking of you Jenny, I hope you get yourself down to the docs this morning and get things moving for some tests to find out whats going on.

I hope you are feeling better Chris.

Busy morning walking dogs and this afternoon I am working. Christmas trees are now on sale and Father Christmas is visiting from this weekend onward, just hoping that the pressies have been sorted by now as they were all sat in boxes in reception Wednesday evening and our young lady who is in charge is off now until Monday!

Hope everyone has a good day today.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 08:05 AM
Morning H and all,
Freezing out there and will have to go and scrape the car of ice before I can leave on my busy busy day soon.
I have to go and do mums shopping then go out into the wilds on those very icy roads, which I am dreading to see to the elderly lady I am doing for my friend each morning till Wednesday, then over to mums and do her housework, before getting back here walking Lily and off to work.
Had a message from the greyhound rescue that I help at this morning asking if I would meet up with them very soon and go through the homecheck process as I am going to be doing homechecks and follow ups for hounds homed locally.
Still thank heavens its Friday, although Saturday is already starting to look busy too.
Hope Zena is ok H,
Chris I hope you and your son are feeling much better now.
Take care everyone and keep warm.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Morning H and all

I hope Zena is ok now. Enjoy your walk, there is a blessing with this frozen ground!

Thinking of you Jenny, I hope you get yourself down to the docs this morning and get things moving for some tests to find out whats going on.

I hope you are feeling better Chris.

Busy morning walking dogs and this afternoon I am working. Christmas trees are now on sale and Father Christmas is visiting from this weekend onward, just hoping that the pressies have been sorted by now as they were all sat in boxes in reception Wednesday evening and our young lady who is in charge is off now until Monday!

Hope everyone has a good day today.

Morning Gerry It's certainly going to be Chrismassy at work for you from now on then

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning H and all,
Freezing out there and will have to go and scrape the car of ice before I can leave on my busy busy day soon.
I have to go and do mums shopping then go out into the wilds on those very icy roads, which I am dreading to see to the elderly lady I am doing for my friend each morning till Wednesday, then over to mums and do her housework, before getting back here walking Lily and off to work.
Had a message from the greyhound rescue that I help at this morning asking if I would meet up with them very soon and go through the homecheck process as I am going to be doing homechecks and follow ups for hounds homed locally.
Still thank heavens its Friday, although Saturday is already starting to look busy too.
Hope Zena is ok H,
Chris I hope you and your son are feeling much better now.
Take care everyone and keep warm.
Morning Bev Hoping Kyiro is now doing well on that foot. You sound busy yet again, slow down woman!!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Good morning all.

Hope it's just a minor glitch with Zena Helena rather than the start of the 'horribles' again - fingers and toes crossed.

Sorry Jenny, I've missed a load of what's going on, but I do hope whatever is wrong is soon mended.

I feel much better this morning - still slightly 'gurgly' but on the whole, much better. Of course, Dave has started with it now <sigh>. Bless my sister as she is doing all the visiting for me.

Gary apparently ate like a horse yesterday <yay>, and has now started on short walks up the ward which has meant that the catheter is now out. His latest sample has showed clear of this horrible virus and if today's is the same they are looking at moving him to another side ward within the ward he's in before finally organising that move to Boston (mind you, it's not likely before next week now).

If things go on as they are, me and my girl are going for a walk later this morning which I'm really looking forward to. Then I really do have to try to sort out what presents I still have to buy because time is marching on and I've lost track with all the happenings of the past two weeks.

Hope you lot have a fun day whatever you're up to xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 08:17 AM
Good morning Helena and all,

I trust Zena is still feeling fine after eating Also everything crossed that Jenny, Chris and Gary are all improving.

Beautifully picturesque morning here with the sun coming out and a thick frost ...... bitterly cold though but I really don't mind that when its sunny. The only slight worry is that our heating oil delivery should have come four days ago and we are now getting very low. If we are going to run out its bound to be when my OH is away this weekend.

A 'normal' sort of day here today, washing, ironing, shopping and walking the dogs, of course.

I hope Friday brings you all what you wish for. Keep safe.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Good morning H, and everyone.

Its a lovely cold frosty morning here, not up to much today, as yet.

Hope those with troubles have a better day today,

Take care and be safe x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning all.

Hope it's just a minor glitch with Zena Helena rather than the start of the 'horribles' again - fingers and toes crossed.

Sorry Jenny, I've missed a load of what's going on, but I do hope whatever is wrong is soon mended.

I feel much better this morning - still slightly 'gurgly' but on the whole, much better. Of course, Dave has started with it now <sigh>. Bless my sister as she is doing all the visiting for me.

Gary apparently ate like a horse yesterday <yay>, and has now started on short walks up the ward which has meant that the catheter is now out. His latest sample has showed clear of this horrible virus and if today's is the same they are looking at moving him to another side ward within the ward he's in before finally organising that move to Boston (mind you, it's not likely before next week now).

If things go on as they are, me and my girl are going for a walk later this morning which I'm really looking forward to. Then I really do have to try to sort out what presents I still have to buy because time is marching on and I've lost track with all the happenings of the past two weeks.

Hope you lot have a fun day whatever you're up to xx
Morning ChrisGreat to see you up and about again and feeling better, and I know you still have all the worry, but at least you've got your health back (sort of!). I know you are going to enjoy that walk with your girlie this morning and hopefully, it'll put you back on track for the next episode. Good to hear that Gary ate well, but sorry they won't be moving him for a week.

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Good morning Helena and all,

I trust Zena is still feeling fine after eating Also everything crossed that Jenny, Chris and Gary are all improving.

Beautifully picturesque morning here with the sun coming out and a thick frost ...... bitterly cold though but I really don't mind that when its sunny. The only slight worry is that our heating oil delivery should have come four days ago and we are now getting very low. If we are going to run out its bound to be when my OH is away this weekend.

A 'normal' sort of day here today, washing, ironing, shopping and walking the dogs, of course.

I hope Friday brings you all what you wish for. Keep safe.
Morning Jenny Zena seems totally fine, but she's going to get that Panacur over 2 days just in case. Yes, I agree, it's such a beautiful and picturesque morning out there, we really did enjoy our walk, the horses in the frosty fields, and we fed the ducks who came flying over to me (they know me now lol!), and then along came 2 little robins to eat up the crumbs at my feet, how cool is that on such a lovely morning

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Good morning H, and everyone.

Its a lovely cold frosty morning here, not up to much today, as yet.

Hope those with troubles have a better day today,

Take care and be safe x
Morning Jackie Enjoy your day whatever you might find that needs doing, which I'm sure you will.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Luckily thats my good arm!! (I have updated yesterdays post.) Thanks for all you good wishes.
There is always a silver lining, hubby said did I feel well enough to go out to lunch. ummmmm .... YES!

I hope all of you are alright and your doggies, take care and keep warm.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Morning Helena,Morning all

Frosty & cold here this morning,already been to Tesco and done the shopping Brought the birds some suet & stuff in coconuts shells and hung them outside on the trees,along with the fat balls,nuts& seeds
Now having a ciggie & coffee before starting the laundry.

Lizzie went off to college without any problems this morning & Tom also went to school with no problems

Luke isn't well this morning,has a sore throat & snotty nose,just in time to pass it around for Christmas

Hope all those feeling under the weather get better soon & the poorly doggies too

Have a fab Friday all x
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »