View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Oh dear Moyra...that's not good! going to be carrying on even longer then?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Griff thanks for asking, sleep is ok but wake early with the daylight but used to that. Watching a good series on bbc1 called A1 Britain's longest road. Amazing. Griff would you mind telling me again what your illness is called. Hope you don't mind, I know you did tell me but have forgotten and don't want to trawl through the postings again. Moyra if you can't beat them get your own small tank and set one up. He might pull his finger out then if there is competition.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Brenda, he has an enormous tank taking up half of his bedroom. He just wants to design this for E bay so he can advertise his talents. He has carved slate into an arch and he is going to have steps coming down from it. I have given up, what's the point of making both our lives miserable.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Girls been out, discovered Mabs favourite (orange rugby type ball) was missing from my pocket, which explains the strange poo I came upon this morning when cleaning up, it was a fresh one and I thought it was Cariad, however the colour and the ball match exactly Mabs is also looking a bit uncomortable, but serves her right. She will have taken it when I had the fans on in the utility for them, because my gilet was hung up with their balls in my pockets. I took Sick Bay out and went down by the pumping station on the river and even Cariad went in the water, Zen and Lona had a play and enjoyed it, and it will have been very cooling. Sprayed Zen's cut with Septiclense again when we got in, she did run and hide, but eventually gave up and let me do it. Saw the lady who used to run the pet shop in the village (closed down years ago) and was telling her how badly treated the girls were etc and she was appalled, so word gradually getting around now and everyone so far is gobsmacked
Have now finished painting the fence, son of the side that doesn't speak came whilst I was finishing off, he is the same age as my son and they were in the same class at school so always talks to me. I was busy with a fiddly bit at the end of the fence where my archway is and he said he was pulling the panels out next week so I was to come round and finish the bits I can't get to, really really nice that is because never had so much as a kind word or smile from his parents, even now, not since I moved here in the mid -'80's which has got to be some kind of record. No idea what I have done, but used to it now.
Moyra, do you really want to move and take Steve with you, not conducive to a peaceful life is he
Can't believe there is still no phone, Griff
Right, nice cool shower and some lunch I think, then shopping
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Brenda i have gpa..also known as wegeners, i am not one of the lucky ones to have achieved remission but they are keeping me here so all is good
Moyra...so is steve planning on building stuff to sell then?
TW...awww dear about the ball!! nice the lad came and spoke to you...maybe you could ask what is up with his parents? perhaps they had someone in mind to get the house and you got their first?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2017, 01:25 PM
Can't be bothered with them now, Griff. Water under the bridge, it was over 30 years ago now and at the time I was crushed and upset. Now I ignore them, she took it to extreme lengths, which included I wasn't allowed to cut the hedge which divides the houses, and if we did then she would be out carrying on (of course we then started to treat it as a game and it got to the stage where I would say aloud to one of the boys, Ooh that hedge needs cutting, must ask Chris to bring the cutters tomorrow.) Sure enough by 9am the following morning he would be out there cutting the hedge!!! Theres other stuff as well, but that was the one that caused us most fun
Off out to buy supplies for the regiment
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 01:53 PM
Lol...totally get you TW, we were like that with the second lot who moved here after we had moved in...the guy was a real little div!! this lot now...well, we didn't get on to begin with..i knew both from when i was 14 i worked with him...now the kids have stopped screaming and slamming the doors it isn't too bad, we say hi to each other and thats it...well if he's in the pub we have a chatter
Yaayyyyyyyyyy i have a working phone!!!!!!! only taken me since wednesday to sort it but they did give me £10 credit which means no top up fee this month...very happy to be back in the real world Lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Hiya all

Been out and about today, first to see the consultant he was more than happy as am I feel better every day but not discharged need to go back in 4 weeks or so..................as I have a Seroma (build up of fluid and blood) I believe that has now popped into the space where the hernia was..........fingers crossed for a good reault in 4 weeks little I can do; but not worried.

Weather here lovely have a great day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Oh no Kazz, sorry to hear that, hopefully it will be absorbed by the time you go back
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Hoping it sorts itself out Kazz. At least you can sit out in the sun and relax whilst you are waiting.
Back from shopping its mayhem out there, traffic is already built up and a caravan fire on one of the motorways as well. Thank goodness I had no thought in my head of moving out of the house and garden over the weekend. We have thunderstorms forecast for tomorrow. Jeff has never come and cut the hedge etc like he promised, Nigel has yet again come and cut the grass and disappeared without me seeing him. But he hasn't cut the hedge either
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >