View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 05:18 PM
i have a fantastic home waiting for another older northern inuit bev,have pm,d you aboutit.
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Thanks everyone
Sadly I cant really keep him, I have 3 other dogs not to mention all the other creatures

julie thanks got the PM and replied
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 06:08 PM
He's stunning...........I do so hope you find him a great home...Oh! I'm in
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Hes grown into a fine man, sorry he's returned to you, but well done Bev on taking him back. I hope he finds a new home soon.
Luz Isn't that a good breeders duty? If you can't take back the dogs you breed you shouldn't be breeding.

I hope he finds a new home too PJ ....
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 06:28 PM
Fingers crossed for him, he is gorgeous
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Poor boy..its always sad when a dog has to leave its family..

I would advise getting him neutered before rehoming him though..

Absolutely, neutering first is the responsible thing to do, [ all rescues which is what a rehome is anyway should be neutered as standard ].
In the wrong hands he would end up being used and passing on the gay tail and incorrect ears anyway so from that point of view is sensible anyway to neuter.
What a shame the original owners working hours was`nt taken into account by them in the first place, or was that not a problem `then` but is `now`,[ renting rules aside that is ]...
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Luz Isn't that a good breeders duty? If you can't take back the dogs you breed you shouldn't be breeding.

I hope he finds a new home too PJ ....
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Absolutely, neutering first is the responsible thing to do, [ all rescues which is what a rehome is anyway should be neutered as standard ].
In the wrong hands he would end up being used and passing on the gay tail and incorrect ears anyway so from that point of view is sensible anyway to neuter.
What a shame the original owners working hours was`nt taken into account by them in the first place, or was that not a problem `then` but is `now`,[ renting rules aside that is ]...

don't start !
Bev you have done what any responsible breeder would do, well done, he is a handsome boy and won't wait for long for his forever home I'm sure xx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Did you come back on Dogsey just to advertise the Dog needing a home? Nothing sinister in my question, just you havent posted on here in almost 12mths, till now.

Hope he gets the home he deserves.
Dawn.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
don't start !
Bev you have done what any responsible breeder would do, well done, he is a handsome boy and won't wait for long for his forever home I'm sure xx
.....and what do you consider a responsible breeder would do?

I think it is very unwise to advertise a dog you have sold once and are trying to rehome as an intact male, this is asking for someone to come along and take this dog to use it at stud. As Inuit type dogs are not a KC recognized breed there isn't even a chance of endorsing the change of ownership 'not to be bred from'. If a breeder isn't prepared to take back and keep a dog they have bred and sold the least they can do is neuter it before it is rehomed .
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Did you come back on Dogsey just to advertise the Dog needing a home? Nothing sinister in my question, just you havent posted on here in almost 12mths, till now.

Hope he gets the home he deserves.
Dawn.
should that matter dawn, dogsey is about people with an interest in dogs, not just posting so peope can see us !
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »