View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2007, 07:16 PM
I dnt think it was meant like that. On the inuit forum there has been someone else that has been involved in some mistrust. So I think everyone was a bit wary if you know what I mean. Of course you were trying to help good job you did to
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Well thats the way it comes across to people who don't have access to the inuit forum!!!

It was posted on my Malamute forum but a Malamute breeder.. She was contacted by the RSPCA and I asked her if I could crosspost it to here.. which I did..

I certainly would NOT post something like this if I wasn't sure it was true!
takiya-mist
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Hi everybody a quick update for you regarding the 5 NI's
thanks for all your interest 2 have now been rehomed and I am hopefully picking the 3 -16 months old pups up before weekend so if you think you can foster 1 for a while please email me your details takiya-mist@hotmail.co.uk
thanks again to you all.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Fantastic news - what a brilliant effort you've all made.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Emailed you Carmen
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2007, 09:12 PM
didn't mean it to sound like you were winding anyone up and I am really sorry it came over like that. It was just sooo cloak and dagger, and then the RSPCA seemed not to have any knowledge of what was going on. there is no way I would think that of you or anybody on the Mal Forums, you were doing your best to help in a very bad situation, not helped by the seeming lack of knowledge by the RSPCA.
I was just wondering if the person with the dogs was a bit well 'strange' because to me the most obvious place to look for help was with the NIS rather than an organisation that has a euthanasia policy for wolf like dogs. Sorry again if it sounded like you were involved in a wind up
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:19 PM
I could only pass on the info I had..

The RSPCA must have known what was going on to contact the Mal breeder and ask for her help.. The cloak and dagger stuff was not my doing neither was it her's.. it was the RSPCA that deals with cloaks and daggers!

Regardless of how anything seemed I would never post something like this unless I was totally sure it was true..
Animal
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Emailed you as well
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:29 PM
ive pm'd you aswell
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 10:00 PM
I've just been forwarded an email from the person I crossposted this for..
She received this from the RSPCA today.

"Thank you so much for all your help and the information you sent. I have passed this all on to the ***** region that are dealing with this problem. Having spoken this morning, they appear to have been able to relocate a couple of them and they are grateful that this may solve the situation regarding the others. At least we are not faced with the PTS situation that could have arisen if we had not found anywhere for them to have gone."

She would also like to say Thank You to everyone for coming forward and giving their details.
Page 6 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »