Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynnbroidery
New Member!
Female 

11-03-2018, 10:02 PM

Hi, from Me! I am Lynnbroidery

Hi, I am Lynn, I have two fantastic English Springer Spaniels, Bob who is nearly 3 and Fizz who is tiny and nearly 4.I live in beautiful North Devon and love the place!

I am Chief in Charge of Lynnbroidery, I make, sew and embroider lots of items! I run an online business and also sell from a Pannier Market Stall three days a week.

I am a qualified Canine Behaviourist although I do not practice currently, I started my business after health meant I had to close down the gundog kennels I had with my husband, we primarily worked, trained and bred working gundogs. We now have just the two dogs, both English Springer Spaniels my favourite breed, and these two are loved pets, and do not work. We still do the odd training session when asked but now concentrate primarily on our respective business.

I make a wide variety of items for dogs, cats and some items for small furries! For pets, show and home, both for the animals and for the people in their lives! I have a website which is slowly growing and my place with lots of pics is [a social network] page under the name of Lynnbroidery.

If you have read this far, look forward to being part of this group.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-03-2018, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by Lynnbroidery View Post
Hi, I am Lynn, I have two fantastic English Springer Spaniels, Bob who is nearly 3 and Fizz who is tiny and nearly 4.I live in beautiful North Devon and love the place!

I am Chief in Charge of Lynnbroidery, I make, sew and embroider lots of items! I run an online business and also sell from a Pannier Market Stall three days a week.

I am a qualified Canine Behaviourist although I do not practice currently, I started my business after health meant I had to close down the gundog kennels I had with my husband, we primarily worked, trained and bred working gundogs. We now have just the two dogs, both English Springer Spaniels my favourite breed, and these two are loved pets, and do not work. We still do the odd training session when asked but now concentrate primarily on our respective business.

I make a wide variety of items for dogs, cats and some items for small furries! For pets, show and home, both for the animals and for the people in their lives! I have a website which is slowly growing and my place with lots of pics is [a social network] page under the name of Lynnbroidery.

If you have read this far, look forward to being part of this group.
Welcome from me to you and your family Interesting background. Lovely part of the country.
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2018, 11:06 PM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey