View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 10:04 PM
A couple of them are in a disgraceful state - disgusting - poor dogs - hope they find first class homes
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Poor wee souls..... all of them.
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Been away for the weekend and just seen this.

Very sad for the poor dogs no matter who the breeder

Hope they find homes soon.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 10:56 PM
well can we now go back to the original point of this thread? the 4 N.I's that are looking for their forever homes?

according to a friend of mine who emailed the NI Society
the response she got was

we know about them and have made contact with the rescue today,i suspect there something to do with the devon lot who are nothing to do with us,i would say two of them has possibly got czech wolfdog in them.its sad to see them in such a poor state and will keep you informed on any corrispondane between us and the rescue
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
well can we now go back to the original point of this thread? the 4 N.I's that are looking for their forever homes?

according to a friend of mine who emailed the NI Society
the response she got was

we know about them and have made contact with the rescue today,i suspect there something to do with the devon lot who are nothing to do with us,i would say two of them has possibly got czech wolfdog in them.its sad to see them in such a poor state and will keep you informed on any corrispondane between us and the rescue
i was asked that earlier... i do not believe they have csv,csv crosses are very 'typey' they look more gsd to me...even the paws.

also believe it or not the so called 'devon lot' do take back and rehome dogs exp ones that do have csv in them.

that reply(from the n.i.s) is just more point scoring and back stabbing!! poor poor dogs
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-02-2011, 11:08 PM
I really hope they find lovely homes, they are beautiful looking dogs
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Another thing that upsets me is how dogs end up like this in the first place. Surely there is some better way to control who breeds these dogs? Obviously this breeder does not care, but what about the person/s who bred these poor dogs???? Honestly, if I was a breeder (which I cannot see myself ever being) I would be absolutely mortified if any, and I mean any of my pups ended up like this.

Lets hope and pray for these dogs and a positive outcome.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 11:38 PM
tbh i dont know alot about the northen breeds, but when i seen this thread i automatically thought of my friend and let her know about them.

i know nothing of the N.I.S or other society's but thought it would be of interest there reply on here.

i do hope that these dogs find themselves in good loving homes.

i cannot stand the fact that some "breeders" can just discard there dogs like this because they are no longer needed
jan@pembs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Oops !!!! sorry when posting this i did not mean for it to turn into a witch hunt as to whos dogs they were

I know there are alot of uncareing breeders jumping on the "Wolf Dog" band wagon as loads did when the "Huskamute" was in vouge a few years ago (how i ended up with a rescue Huskamute)
Its just i have not seen any come into a rescue before and thought maybe people who know the breed could offer help and advice or even a home.
Beautiful dogs but look so painfully thin and confused, but they are in a better place now than obviously they were and Many Tears will hopefully find them the right home.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Ref the 4 dogs, someone elsewhere has expressed an interest (I guess it wouldn't be all four), I don't know more than this. Fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxx
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »