Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I hope she finds a nice home for him then, Shame that she sees the breeder of her dog in such a way
I agree, she must have thought highly of the breeder to have bought from her in the first place??
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2010, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
I agree, she must have thought highly of the breeder to have bought from her in the first place??
whats that got to do with anything now
borderladysue
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-06-2010, 07:38 PM
She must be heartbroken he is such a handsome lad. I think i would try the Weimaraner rescue if she didnt feel comfortable with the breeder ( I know what she means) or like you said this is such a devoted site there may be someone out there who could give him a forever home. GOOD LUCK.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by borderladysue View Post
She must be heartbroken he is such a handsome lad. I think i would try the Weimaraner rescue if she didnt feel comfortable with the breeder ( I know what she means) or like you said this is such a devoted site there may be someone out there who could give him a forever home. GOOD LUCK.
thanks Sue a rescue is out of the question tho
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
thanks Sue a rescue is out of the question tho
not all rescues are kennels though. I helped a friend rehome her GSD through a breed rescue and her dog went from her home to the new owners and they keep in touch via the rescue lady. They found an experienced home and she didn't have to go into kennels once. They may also be able to find a foster so her can be in a home with nice people whilst he's waiting for his forever home.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Like said not all rescues are kennels...Our two breed clubs do not kennel any dog, their fostered through out the contry.
Also the rescue we foster for do not use kennels and put dogs out to foster through out the contry.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 01:27 AM
I understand what your saying but she would rather not do it that way. I posted him here for her as I know how lovely most people are on Dogsey and I thought maybe, just maybe, a member may be interested in taking him.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 01:36 AM
I hope a member is, wish i had the room .. Is there not a weim forum she can talk about him on? if she doesnt want to go down breeder/rescue route.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I hope a member is, wish i had the room .. Is there not a weim forum she can talk about him on? if she doesnt want to go down breeder/rescue route.
I have asked her to sign up on one but she is a student nurse on A&E so her time on forums is limited and she needs to have him settled asap.
borderladysue
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-06-2010, 06:28 AM
Has she enquired at her vets practice? ours was great infact if we hadnt found our own adoption one of the vets was going to have him himself, he was happy we had found him a forever home but was secretly disapointed as he had spoken to his family and they all said ok.
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »