Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Kalasin View Post
If you lot aren't going to help poor Chief find a home in his later days then ****** off his thread and stop destroying his chances.
I don't think so. I think people will feel even more sorry for the poor lad. It isn't his fault he has been treated like this. Why would you think his chances are being scuppered? If anything there is a chance that someone sees this thread and link and takes him on.
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:46 PM
But you have to admit that some of the comments are very much less than helpful for this poor lad.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:48 PM
But you have to admit that some of the comments are very much less than helpful for this poor lad.
I really cannot see that. There is nothing negative that has been said about Chief. Unless I have missed something?
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:51 PM
It's not the fact that negative things have been said about Chief, it's all the society crap spilling over into this thread again and so people reading it thinking 'oh he looks like a nice old boy' will be put off reading all the bickering and breed politics /again/.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:54 PM
its all about the poor dog....and it does involve who bred him,it doesnt matter what the breed the same comments would of been said.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Who knows, lets hope not.

sorry missed quote, see below.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:55 PM
It's not the fact that negative things have been said about Chief, it's all the society crap spilling over into this thread again and so people reading it thinking 'oh he looks like a nice old boy' will be put off reading all the bickering and breed politics /again/.
Who knows, lets hope not.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:56 PM
why be so defensive? you didnt breed him,and shame on his breeder not helping him.
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
why be so defensive? you didnt breed him,and shame on his breeder not helping him.
Defensive because he needs a home and there's already another thread with quite enough 'information' about NIS breeders and the society without having to go through it all over again on here.

Yes, the breeder should take him back if they are able. But you and I and the rest of the world both know that doesn't always happen, regardless of what breed or crossbreed the dog is. What matters is that he gets a new home soon, not what help the society should or shouldn't be giving him.
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 04:02 PM
If you lot aren't going to help poor Chief find a home in his later days then ****** off his thread and stop destroying his chances.
This isn't destroying his chances, it could infact open many doors for Chief and his chances of finding a lovely new home.
It isn't about Chief regarding references to what has been said I'm just finding really hard to understand why he isn't back with his breeder when they are aware of his plight.
Hell would freeze over if I ever saw any dogs I had bred advertised on a rescue site, or where-ever.
I'd simply WANT them back in my care - what is so hard to understand about that?

It shouldn't be IF they are able, they SHOULD be able, no matter what - he is one of theirs and they are responsible for him no matter what.
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »