Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by Kalasin View Post
That's a bit spiteful and really doesn't help this poor old boy looking for a home now does it? Can you please take your hate-mongering elsewhere on the forum and leave this poor old gent to find his last forever home.
LOL "hate mongering"...

Be sure to bookmark this thread..and when in 5yrs or 10 years you are disgusted with the NIS we will then be able to direct you back to where you vehemently supported them!!..
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Yeah lets just hope his next 'forever' home is just that
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
LOL "hate mongering"...

Be sure to bookmark this thread..and when in 5yrs or 10 years you are disgusted with the NIS we will then be able to direct you back to where you vehemently supported them!!..
The only person I have 'vehemently supported' through that thread is the breeder of my dog whom I consider to be a good friend and impeccable breeder. I sincerely hope that in 5 or 10 years time the NIS will be a force to be reckoned with for the good of the breed and you lot will be eating your sour words.

Please don't put a black mark on this old boys records just for his breed and his history by sniping on this thread. Leave him in peace and let him find his last family so he can live out his days being spoilt as he deserves. Take the dirt to the other thread.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 03:43 PM
ohh everyone on this thread wants him in a nice new home, regardless of his breed .. Its not any of us that failed him!! He sure does deserve a nice loving home and i really hope he gets it..Maybe he stands a chance where he is now....
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
ohh everyone on this thread wants him in a nice new home, regardless of his breed .. Its not any of us that failed him!! He sure does deserve a nice loving home and i really hope he gets it..Maybe he stands a chance where he is now....
I truly hope so this poor boy doesn't deserve to be ousted in his old age. It must be so difficult for him to cope with change and new families over and over again.

Makes me wish I could give him a hug.

If that's true why has what's been said up there been said 'look at this thread of squabbling before you look at this poor old boy so I can put you off a little bit more'. it's not his fault.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 04:42 PM
The NIS rescue have done enough damage already!! Clearly!!

And to think he was used as a stud dog and now pretty much abandoned..Yes I feel sorry for the dog...BUT if the breeders weren't churning them out at such a high rate then there would be less of them in rescue..bitter circle really..

The NIS have been flailing around making a mess of things for the last twenty years..so if YOU think they can become a force to be reckoned with..good on you..Me?? I can wait that long..I would LOVE to see me proved wrong..but first of all..maybe they could stop breeding so bloody many while they sort it out!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2010, 04:58 PM
I usually stay off the NI threads as I know nothing about the breed.

But I would like too point out where has anyone suggested the dog is the problem here BD is saying the organization which should be there for him isn't. If I am reading it correctly apologies in advance if I have misread the information.

I hope he finds his forever home soon and the people that need to take responsibility for him do and quickly.
Reb
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-05-2010, 05:03 PM
There is so much written here that is not factual. This thread is completely off topic and vindictive, please refer to what Razcox had to say again!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Kalasin View Post
That's a bit spiteful and really doesn't help this poor old boy looking for a home now does it? Can you please take your hate-mongering elsewhere on the forum and leave this poor old gent to find his last forever home.
I completely agree, this POOR POOR dog, let down by his breeder and his breed, so very sad. lets hope the rescue he is in now wont let him down.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Ok done a bit of digging and called the helpline. This dog is still with the owner and they are helping her to rehome the dog but he is not what you would class as being in rescue as such.

The NIS are trying to get in touch with the owner but so far they havent got back to them and are not answering any calls.
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »