View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Kate, do you know why the original owner, assumming they are the ones who used Chief to breed from, had to give him and their other dogs up? I ask you as you said they had a genuine reason for rehoming him?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
How have the NIS failed? If the owner never told them about any problems or the fact he was going to rescue how were they meant to know - a magic ball? All rescues have to trust that the new owners will get back to them and ask for help just like all breeders do.

No one told me its on the NIS webpage that a bitch was rehomed at the same time and the son of chief was also rehomed. No mention of who bred chief but the bitch was a shadowlands girl and went back to her. The other two were rehomed through the NIS.
Ahhh now its seeping out! So Chief was also used as a stud dog then? A PATCHY stud dog, who on earth would do that?

Re NIS failure, of course they have. They KNOW where he is, they have done NOTHING to take the dog back, THEIR responsibility to their breed and rehome him themselves. Jeeeeeees Rachel, you are so tight to them you need to open up and see whats in front of you!
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Dawn again i ask how were they meant to know unless the owner told them? Yes they know who had him and where he was rehomed but unless the owner says 'hey i am having problems and want to give him back to you' you would assume all is well.

I know they have been in touch with the rescue but i dont know the outcome of this and have asked for an update on him.
Reb
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Does the NIS have to get 'slagged-off' at every opportunity on this forum at the moment??!! Come on people!!! Get the facts right first eh. This is tantamount to slander.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
Dawn again i ask how were they meant to know unless the owner told them? Yes they know who had him and where he was rehomed but unless the owner says 'hey i am having problems and want to give him back to you' you would assume all is well.

I know they have been in touch with the rescue but i dont know the outcome of this and have asked for an update on him.
I say to you again Rachel, they know NOW!!! Have done NOTHING!!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Reb View Post
Does the NIS have to get 'slagged-off' at every opportunity on this forum at the moment??!! Come on people!!! Get the facts right first eh. This is tantamount to slander.
If you knew what went on then you would understand. I had nothing to do with the NIS thread being started but as always all the crap hits the surface, with new crap hitting the fan!
Reb
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-05-2010, 12:42 PM
This is pathetic and disgusts me. I do not understand the motives for it all at all.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I say to you again Rachel, they know NOW!!! Have done NOTHING!!
If you care to read the last part of my post rather then jumping to conculsions:

'I know they have been in touch with the rescue but i dont know the outcome of this and have asked for an update on him.'

So they have acted once they found out. I dont know the details of the outcome though and neither do you so dont wish to fly off the handle.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Reb View Post
This is pathetic and disgusts me. I do not understand the motives for it all at all.
Oh I can clearly see that Reb, (dont blame you for a second) some research I think, start here:

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=55678

Get a feel for the people behind the "breed"

Note also in other threads how many "pro NIS" are now vehemently "anti NIS" Should give you an idea.
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Oh I can clearly see that Reb, (dont blame you for a second) some research I think, start here:

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=55678

Get a feel for the people behind the "breed"

Note also in other threads how many "pro NIS" are now vehemently "anti NIS" Should give you an idea.
That's a bit spiteful and really doesn't help this poor old boy looking for a home now does it? Can you please take your hate-mongering elsewhere on the forum and leave this poor old gent to find his last forever home.
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »