Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Is this because he doesn`t like dogs? My mum told me never to trust a man who doesn`t like dogs or children. She was a very wise woman.
If it is, and you choose the boyfriend you will regret it. All your life.
Good advice ClaireandDaisy
JaniceH
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-02-2010, 10:51 AM
I think 'problems with my boyfriend' could mean a multitude of things and the OP's dog sounds lovely so its not really fair to just jump in and ask her to get rid of the OH.

For all we know, he could have just been made redundant, they could have discovered he has an illness, he could have been in a car accident, he might have just moved in with the OP and found he was terribly allergic to the dog....or he could have just said, its me or the dog? We dont know.

It may be the most devastating thing the OP has had to ask to do, is find some help to rehome her dog and there is no reason to think she doesnt adore the socks off Bailey. I would also not want to perhaps put really personal details of my private life on my first post either and now she may be too worried to

If you are still out there OP, please come back, we all love dogs on here, whatever your reasons, there are people on here that can help Bailey go to the best home and its much better asking on here, than resorting to the free-adds or such.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by JaniceH View Post
I think 'problems with my boyfriend' could mean a multitude of things and the OP's dog sounds lovely so its not really fair to just jump in and ask her to get rid of the OH.

For all we know, he could have just been made redundant, they could have discovered he has an illness, he could have been in a car accident, he might have just moved in with the OP and found he was terribly allergic to the dog....or he could have just said, its me or the dog? We dont know.

It may be the most devastating thing the OP has had to ask to do, is find some help to rehome her dog and there is no reason to think she doesnt adore the socks off Bailey. I would also not want to perhaps put really personal details of my private life on my first post either and now she may be too worried to

If you are still out there OP, please come back, we all love dogs on here, whatever your reasons, there are people on here that can help Bailey go to the best home and its much better asking on here, than resorting to the free-adds or such.
I have to agree with Janice on this one...the OP hasn't said much and there could be really good reasons for the rehoming.
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
I have to agree with Janice on this one...the OP hasn't said much and there could be really good reasons for the rehoming.
I second that Ramble!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 12:37 PM
The OP has a new pup.

rune
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
The OP has a new pup.

rune
WFT

(can I ask how you know?)
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
WFT

(can I ask how you know?)
dito I would love to know to?
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 01:20 PM
There are more forums in the world than Dogsey
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
The OP has a new pup.

rune
merciful heaven - what a troll. I wonder how long the new pup will last?
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
There are more forums in the world than Dogsey
Well I hope if the other forums are aware that she's giving an oldie up and has brought a pup in, that they will make her truly ashamed of herself.

Things like this make me so angry.

and she has the cheek to use words like 'wonderful' and 'perfect' to describe her dog...not that I don't think the dog isn't these things, just how can she think so and still give her up for a pup
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »