View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
littlemis88
New Member!
Female 

27-01-2010, 06:04 PM

My Wonderful Collie Cross Needs a New Home.

Bailey my wonderful 7 year old Border Collie cross needs to be rehomed for a few reasons, but not a single one of them is her fault.

She truly is an amazing dog with impeccable behaviour, she never messes in the house or chews or does anything wrong.

She is a pretty active dog and loves going for walks and playing fetch and football, but she is also more than happy to lay around the house.

She is a very clever dog being part collie but she lacks common sense sometimes.

She is spayed and in perfect health.

Bailey has lived with and got on with two others dogs, but at different times, so the biggest number of other dogs she has lived with is one.

She has never lived with cats or children, so I’m not sure how she would be with them.

I am in the North East of England, but can travel to wherever needed to get Bailey a new forever home.

JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 06:09 PM
So why are you trying to get rid of her ?
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Do you have any other dogs or is she your only one?

rune
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 06:33 PM
I hope Bailey finds a nice home
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Someone who used to come training with me is looking for an older sensible bitch....I have spoken to her this evening and she is going to have a chat with her OH and give me a call tomorrow.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 09:56 PM
She looks lovely
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Hope it all works out
littlemis88
New Member!
Female 

30-01-2010, 03:17 PM
We got Bailey at around 6 months old from a online free to good home ad, the people we got her from didn’t really know anything about her, I have wondered if they found her as I am pretty sure she has been a stray at some point.

When I first got her she was a bit of a handful with quite a few problems, but we worked together and she overcame them all with flying colours, to become the amazing dog she is today.

Bailey has the best temperament ever she just loves everything and one she has never been even the tiniest bit aggressive, she is a very patient and tolerant dog.

Bailey is not keen on toys but loves her treats and will sit as soon as she sees one, but she can without meaning too be a bit snatchy sometimes.

Although she is not a huge toyie dog Bailey loves playing fetch and can keep going for ages, Bailey also loves football.

Bailey did have a bit of a go off with other dogs’ thing, when I first got her, but again we overcame that, now most of the time, Bailey will just follow me, without me even calling her.

Bailey also likes to lay around the house and has at times been left for a full day without any problems at all.

Although she is around 7 Bailey has lived with two younger dogs and kept up with them just fine, she is a very fit dog and in perfect health.

Bailey is spayed and fully house trained.

During our time together I have taught Bailey all basic commands, to go in the bath to play fetch and football, to go in the car and loads more.

Bailey is a very adaptable dog and I’m sure given time she could fit in to any home.

She really is a wonderful, amazing dog and I really hope someone who can offer her, a wonderful home will give her a chance.

Bailey needs to find a new home due to problems with my boyfriend, but Bailey has never, ever done anything wrong.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
So why are you trying to get rid of her ?
Ouch! .....
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2010, 07:00 PM
My advice? Bin the boyfriend......
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »