View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
miragedrum
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I have put in my adoption application for Brandy, although i accidently called her a bassett and she is a beagle, my fault i was in conversation with someone while filling out the form lol

I just hope this doesn't go against me, we fell in love with her straight away and thats just a photo and description, we havn't even met her yet!
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by miragedrum View Post
many thanks for all the responses, all "leads" will be looked into lol

out of interest where can i see Brandy? like i said looks are not that important, but i have to choose the right temprement so as not to put my wife off for life, remember this is a first dog for her and i want a dog she will fall in love with

cheers
Hi, she is on the many tears rescue website, im in love with her and i dont see how anyone could not be, she is adorable and a real character!
We will be updating her info in the next couple of days too, but if you want any more info just ask
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 09:38 PM
I have put in my adoption application for Brandy, although i accidently called her a bassett and she is a beagle, my fault i was in conversation with someone while filling out the form lol

I just hope this doesn't go against me, we fell in love with her straight away and thats just a photo and description, we havn't even met her yet!
Oh brilliant, many tears will give her all the info on her too, so get all your questions listed.
We are so desperate for her to finally have her forever home, she deserves it, she is adorable, we very nearly ended up with her.
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 09:42 PM
By the way, the dog has to get used to a couple of things;

walks in the lake district and the surrounding fells, lying on a furry rug in front of a log fire, its own sofa, being very pampered and loved to bits....
Oh i think Brandy might just manage that, the only problem though, she may not leave you alone....she likes to be spoilt!
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by tinkladyv View Post
Hi, she is on the many tears rescue website, im in love with her and i dont see how anyone could not be, she is adorable and a real character!
We will be updating her info in the next couple of days too, but if you want any more info just ask
We have just spent the evening updating all the current info about Brandy to Many tears which should be on tommorrow. Hopefully speak to you soon
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 07:22 AM
Brandy sounds wonderful and I hope she fits right in.

Good luck getting her, and bless you for rescuing

miragedrum
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-01-2010, 11:23 AM
We are possibly thinking of rescuing Kim a 10 year old Akita from Rochdale Dog Rescue, would Brandy be ok with that? If not then Brandy will be priority as our first choice
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Is that the dog from the other thread about Rochdale ? That is fab news, hope it works out for you all xxxxx Including Brandy of course xxxxx
miragedrum
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-01-2010, 11:30 AM
It certainly is, they both look gorgious, it'll be like having a proper family again
miragedrum
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-01-2010, 12:35 PM
After speaking to many tears, they have decided my circumstances are not suitable to Brandy, and although this is sad news I completely understand as the dogs welfare has to be priority, so many thanks to everyone, the search continues.....
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »