Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Prat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Why does the dog NEED to be stopped from eating? No wonder the poor sod has issues.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2012, 07:49 PM
He does these things because it makes good tv.
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2012, 08:17 AM
Heartily sick of this money grabbing excuse of a human being (sorry, dog rehab person!) being on Tv and being in bookshops and coming to our town for his flipping roadshow.

What he does and says is rubbish. At least now people are starting to realise it.

I feel so sorry for the dogs who live with him. That poor little dog Junior cowering away from him when he tried to play.

I don't hate anyone really, but I think I did start to hate CM a while ago now, because he is just so cruel to dogs. And because I think he knows exactly what he is doing, but does it anyway for "fame" and money. Nasty.

Wys
x
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2012, 08:48 AM
I really really do not "get" the point of what he was trying to achieve with this clip.

The dog wanted his dinner, so leave him alone to eat. I dont get what "problem" the owner has and why CM felt the need to intimidate the poor dog.

Moron
Dobionekenobi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Exactly what Kerriebaby said. I don't understand it - i thought half the problem was that the dog allegedly wouldn't eat unless the owner made it in exactly the way it was expected.
confused.com here.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Apparently
Cesar heads to the track at Daytona International Speedway, making a brief pit stop in Port Orange, Fla. to meet Brian Sacks and his Pekingese, Gizmo, a little dog that has everyone running scared due to his aggression and possessiveness.
Or this more indepth one
http://tvblogs.nationalgeographic.co...-daytona-dogs/
Brian Sacks has always been immersed in NASCAR. His father, Greg, is a champion driver, and along with his brother Paul, Brian owns a vodka company that sponsors several drivers. Because his life intersects with the sport in so many ways, it could be said that Brian lives NASCAR. Motorsports are all about discipline and patience, waiting for the exact moment you can make your move and surpass your opponent, and many parts of Brian’s life exemplify these characteristics except when it comes to his dog, Gizmo. Gizmo is a small Pekingese, but he is unencumbered by his physical size and can dominate anyone who comes into his home. This is most evident when Gizmo claims objects that have fallen on the floor. The type of object is inconsequential, be it a piece of paper or a toy if it’s on the ground, it’s Gizmo’s, and he will snap at anyone who is bold enough to try and pick it up. Outside of the house, Gizmo is a terror. If another dog comes into view while Brian is walking Gizmo, the little dog will bark ferociously and lunge. Gizmo is Brian’s baby and he doesn’t want to be mean, but with his only recourse to get Gizmo to obey being copious amounts of treats, Brian’s cash flow is taking a major hit.
Oh dear, having to buy treats for his dog is such a hardship. Not surprised the dog is happy to be fussy about its dinner if its constantly given treats during the day though!
Pawtray
New Member!
Female 

09-10-2012, 10:35 AM
That poor dog was very patient waiting that length of time, also as others have said the poor dog sat and looked at his owner, CM is a complete stranger to this dog, to me it looked like he was teasing the dog,
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2012, 11:15 AM
When I get he food ready for my dogs they have to sit BEFORE their dishes go on the floor - not when they're half way through eating and I've stopped them!!

I was raised to believe (and I've raised Oscar the same way) that if a dog is having a specific meal, the n leave him/her alone. Don't approach, don't talk tot hem, just leave them.

With our dogs, if they have something they should have, either I or Oscar can take it from them. But I would NEVER try to take their dinner off them.

Disgusting IMHO. No need to do this at all and the little dog looked completely bewildered at what was happening. He really didn't have any other choice to get his point across. CM deserved to get bitten. It's just a shame it wasn't a much larger dog that could have done a fair amount of damage. One day it will be, I'm sure!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2012, 02:01 PM
I think the dog was bloody patient!
To sit there all that time - being allowed to eat at first, then being stopped from being able to eat and just have to smell/see the food!
I would have bitten much sooner!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >