View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2016, 04:05 PM
Fingers crossed TW, maybe something isn't powering down properly. We had issues with 2of our bmws, the heater hedgehog....it is an electrical component had gone nuts and kept putting the heater on and off all day and night and it drained the battery...ours would crank but not start
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Could be, just have to wait and see what they say. They are decent blokes, not the cheapest by a long chalk, but I trust them 110%, not rip off merchants, just local guys doing a good job.
http://www.entune2000.co.uk/
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2016, 04:42 PM
Worth paying a little bit more to know you aren't getting ripped off and that the work is good
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Will ring them in the morning and give them the good news
Got the fire lit, lamps on and curtains closed. Girls tea is ready, you might now I am halfway through the last bale of shavings, was going to get some this week, hoping there is enough. Not as cold as it was anyway, minimum is 8 degrees tonight, so don't need to do beds as deep as I did last week.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2016, 08:41 PM
Hopefully it will all be done and dusted before you run out of shavings
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Hello everyone,
Am back from a fab weekend, Sarah's parents are lovely, can see where Sarah gets her lovely friendly & caring personality from, cos her parents are just the same. The good food show was fun, came back with stuff for Rosie from there.
There wasn't as much food as before, lots of drink though sampled a few different sorts
We went out for a meal at a fabulous Indian in Ealing. We didn't let Liam & Sarah pay for us though, us & Sarah's parents refused to let them though.
Griff hope you feeling better, I go away for a weekend & come back & you are poorly great news about Steve
TW hope your car gets sorted quick & not too expensive
Lynn hope you don't have to get too annoyed at the boiler folk, and it gets sorted quickly
I hope everyone else is ok & had a good day, I will read through yesterday's posts now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-11-2016, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
The good food show was fun, came back with stuff for Rosie from there.
There wasn't as much food as before, lots of drink though sampled a few different sorts
They'll have to change the name to the good drink show Sure there's some law that wouldn't allow that anyway, glad you had a good time and got on well with Sarahs parents.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-11-2016, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I would have expected it to have lasted longer than 2 years to be honest, because it wasn't cheap, and that was trade price
I'll go with what Griff says I thought you could expect about 5 years if it was a good make.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2016, 10:11 PM
Lovely you all got on Mandy...I never had the guts to put my parents and fellas parents together, that was one good thing with Steve....only him and his sister and her partner and kids...never got round to meeting them and even now I don't think she knows anything about me
TW...if there is a record of the purchase of your battery you may get another under their guarantee if they have one
Hiya Harvey, hope you are o.k and Casey is well on the mend.
My head is killing me and my throat, will feel much better tomorrow hopefully.
Just sent Steve a text telling him how proud of him I am getting recognised as a professional driver...he hates the job but still does it brilliantly, he will no doubt tell me I am being stupid but there you go lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Glad it all went well, Mandy. Thats great that you all get on and bodes well for The Wedding
No idea where the receipt is now Harvey. Just have to roll with the punches, I've learned how to by now
Watching I'm A Celebrity, nothing much on at all I fancy.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >