Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 08:43 PM

1st Pics of the new year, greyhounds.

Hi all, just a few new pics of the hounds doing what they do best.... sleeping of course!

Twins!

Paris

Phil

And an oldie but goldie! This is Paris showing us Why greyhounds dont do sitting, just lying or standing! (excuse the mucky window!)

And this one of Phil... slightly too close but always makes me giggle!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 08:47 PM
They are gorgeous!!! And now i have the greyhound bug !!!
Those beds look well comfy...makes me want a snooze too!!!
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
They are gorgeous!!! And now i have the greyhound bug !!!
Those beds look well comfy...makes me want a snooze too!!!
Thank you! We think so too! Their beds were an absolute bargain, £7 each!!!! They are piled on top of some rather more expensive but not half as comfy rspca ones!

They have both had me in stitches this evening. Walkies was a very chilly experience tonight so we put their walking coats on top of their fleeces, they looked like they were wearing fat suits!
spot
Dogsey Veteran

06-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Fab photos your pointies are gorgeous love the close up as well

Know what you mean about cold walkies, mine have to be stuffed into coats and all snugged up before they will venture out. They dont like the slidey bits either
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by spot View Post
Fab photos your pointies are gorgeous love the close up as well

Know what you mean about cold walkies, mine have to be stuffed into coats and all snugged up before they will venture out. They dont like the slidey bits either
Aww! No, slidey bits are not good. We have to coax paris out of the house with storys of biscuits and denta stix! She doesnt like winter in the slightest. She loves her bed a little too much!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the share and can see where you are coming from with the windows LOL being the owner of two big guys not unlike yours in height , though much longer coated .I have stopped my window cleaner doing my back dowstairs windows for present as it was a weaste of money.

Cant relate to having to coax mine outside as they are longer coated than yours and ther really enjoy the cold, and the slidey bits are only a problem for the human walking them LOL , but all in all yours and mine are def big couch potatoes.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Thanks for the share and can see where you are coming from with the windows LOL being the owner of two big guys not unlike yours in height , though much longer coated .I have stopped my window cleaner doing my back dowstairs windows for present as it was a weaste of money.

Cant relate to having to coax mine outside as they are longer coated than yours and ther really enjoy the cold, and the slidey bits are only a problem for the human walking them LOL , but all in all yours and mine are def big couch potatoes.

He he! They certainly are couch potatoes. The back window sill is appallingly dirty from all those mucky paws and we had french windows fitted last year that are an absolute disgrace! mucky prints and frighteningly as high as the top of my head!!!!!!!
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Can't believe i haven't spotted these till now. They look so sleepy bless, typical greyhounds. indi very occasionally sits but she's so awkward looking when she does!! The whippets sit and i can't get used to it!!

Lovely dogs, can't wait to see more pics of your gorgeous pair. xx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 10:16 PM
love the photos,
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 10:43 PM
They are gorgeous xxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >