View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 02:02 PM
I know what HELENA NEEDS! It came to me in a flash.

A TUNNEL!

Safe exit from her premises avoiding the fence with the norty dawgs on the other side!

Get Dave onto it Helena.

*could be a sort of enclosed chute / slide thingie as your front door is well above the ground!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Tang, I would enjoy nothing more than a nursery cottage industry but I give a lot of the stuff I don't use away to friends and neighbours.
Lynn love that walk of yours. I never stop marvelling at the size of Dillon
Tawney great news about Tala and Tanika good doggies!
Well that is 60 Petunias, 24 Sweet Williams and 50 French Marigolds done. The old back is breaking, despite sitting down to do them. It will all be worth it when they are all in flower
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Tang they have gone to Fishcombe and then on round to Churston Cove. A lovely walk on a day like this with no grockles around
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Tang, I would enjoy nothing more than a nursery cottage industry but I give a lot of the stuff I don't use away to friends and neighbours.
Lynn love that walk of yours. I never stop marvelling at the size of Dillon
Tawney great news about Tala and Tanika good doggies!
Well that is 60 Petunias, 24 Sweet Williams and 50 French Marigolds done. The old back is breaking, despite sitting down to do them. It will all be worth it when they are all in flower
Look forward to seeing them then! I've just planted a few lemon scented geranium plants here in among the gaps in Oleander hedging hoping stinging flying thingies won't like the smell!

And of course my pots. Gone are the days of my bedding 0 in more ways than one

Gone are the days of getting up next day to find the SNAILS and SLUGS ate the lot too lol!

The walk sounds grand.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Helena, going with the tunnel idea

Tang, hope your finger also gets better soon. Hope that army 'wife' pays attention to your advice.

I've got all my washing out on the line, all the dishes are caught up with and I am going to the loo before I go a walk with Dougal. It is such a gorgeous day here, supposed to continue tomorrow so I will be going into the loft later to get the other mower down (Brian destroyed our last one by running over the cable). I'll start on the back garden tomorrow, hopefully will get most of it done. It's going to rain on Thursday so will have to leave it then, but go back to it after that.

Today once Dougal has been out I'm planning annoying the neighbours by practising my chanter (okay I'll probably practice inside so won't really annoy them). Really need to practice my exercises and the tune I have to learn.

Started on the DofE expedition plans this week, so going to be busy organising that over the next couple of weeks.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 03:01 PM
Right so,ironing board is up!!( outside,yeah!! )
Accepting any bundles you may have,but you need to be quick Don't hear from you in the next 10 mins the offer is off
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2014, 03:14 PM
me me me me me
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Right so,ironing board is up!!( outside,yeah!! )
Accepting any bundles you may have,but you need to be quick Don't hear from you in the next 10 mins the offer is off
Some fine cotton tunics on their way to you right now - together with their hangers!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 03:17 PM
Just TW & MALKA then...ok,no problem
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2014, 03:19 PM
T shirts and trakkie bottoms from me, no need for hangers, girlie walking stuff fank you
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
T shirts and trakkie bottoms from me, no need for hangers, girlie walking stuff fank you
Will be done to perfection Have a great wee system going here Thank God for outside sockets and no onlookers!!
Page 4 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »