Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2013, 07:10 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread Wednesday).

Morning everbody.
I have no idea what the weather is doing today I am sat in bed with a berner draped across me making typing very difficult.
I am having another relatively easy day today putting that wardrobe together Monday wore me out.

June I do hope you get something sorted sooner rather than later with the pp. I also hope you are feeling a bit brighter today.
Linda so pleased Carys's Nativity went well.
Lorraine pleased the evening went well last night.

To all poorly people and dogs wishing you well soon.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2013, 07:22 AM
Morning Lynn and all

I am also in bed with three B's. I hope you enjoy your quiet day.

I wasted an entire afternoon trying to get my Sat Nav to update. It downloaded to computer 3 times but wouldn't communicate with sat nav. I have tried before but it takes so long faffing around never managed to achieve it. I have finally managed to do it!! It would seem that it is a common problem judging by the amount of info I found online.

I still haven't written my cards and am off to cousins bungalow today. Happy days.

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Morning Gerri. I bet they weigh almost as much as one Berner.
I hope no one is expecting a card by post it will be a happy new year card instead. You will surely be excused you have been midwife to those gorgeous Basenji puppies.
Sat navs can be a right pain.
Enjoy your day.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2013, 07:35 AM
Morning Lynn and all who follow ..... or sneak in while I'm typing
The moonlight this morning was incredibly bright and almost dazzling on the river. No need for a torch in the garden this morning
I'm going to visit my Mum this morning meeting my brother there and will take in the small gifts for her carers in case they aren't all there on Boxing Day. I'll give the dogs a good walk before I go but I haven't decided whether to take them with me or not yet. It would be easier if I didn't, but then it gives them a morning out but I'd have to drop them home before going on to Tesco to buy a few items including BUTTER This afternoon I must carry on wrapping presents because I have completely lost track of what I've bought and for whom

Lynn Building a wardrobe by yourself won't be easy but maybe Dillon will be able to help I think its meant to be dry this morning with possible showers this afternoon and very windy tonight
LS I bet you were so proud of Carys last night and it must have been nice to know that your 'tinsel-jumper' would have looked better than the teachers effort ..... yee of little faith I'm sure she'll be shattered this morning though after these late nights.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Morning Jenny have a good visit and a safe journey and yes remember the butter.
Dillon did help by laying right in the way at one point.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2013, 07:39 AM
Hi Gerri I believe today is the last day for posting cards to arrive in time for Christmas ... good luck and I hope you have time to at least get the more important ones written. Maybe you can take them will you to the bungalow.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2013, 07:43 AM
Morning all,

Well don't know what I've done but it feels like someone has kicked me in a very specific spot in my back. Had to take a painkiller it is so bad. I feel sick as well, but we are so close to the holidays and don't want to take time off just after getting my contract.

Today is work, then home and housework as far as I know, unless I have to pick up anything on the way home.

Have a nice day folks.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Morning

Lynn - Oh I did laugh to imagine that huge dog of yours sprawled across you in bed!

MM - And you too? I guess neither you or Lynn need a hot water bottle.

Jenny - What a lovely picture that must have been with the moonight. Safe journey to your mums today. I am exactly the same with presents - they are all stuffed in my wardrobe so I must go through them.

Yes, I have one tired little girl this morning. The only thing that got her out of bed was the thought of their Christmas dinner today at school. She is going to be shattered as she has a Beavers' party after school too.

Loki was picking at his claws this morning, waking us up because he kept dropping his feet on the floor.

I think it's the last cards and present sorting for me today. I know I still have my mum to sort out, present-wise.

Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2013, 07:58 AM
Morning Lorraine take care I do hope you are not sickening for something.
Morning Linda you will be carrying Carys to bed tonight. They do get very tired this time of year don't they ?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2013, 07:58 AM
Morning all
Lynn I'm surprised you can breath with Dillon on top of you! Bet it's warm though
Gerry what a lovely cuddle you are having
Lore Hope your back gets better through the day
Jenny, hope your morning goes well and that you get some butter
Today I am going to make some pasties, it will make a change from Christmas jobs and if hubby doesn't eat them all some can go in the freezer for after Christmas.
Hope you all have a good day.
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »