View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Morning Harvey. oh no I hope things aren't as bad as you're thinking. Are you on the case and looking for other properties in case you do pull out or will you wait till the Spring ?
Or maybe get the price reduced ?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Lynn and everyone

Just managed to get a quick look in this morning, have had a building survey report arrive, 25 pages of text and 28 photographs with 19 recommendations, one of which is major and I wasn't expecting. Might have to pull out
I'm confused a bit by how something can be serious or 'major' but be only a 'recommendation'?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Talk about a long lie in.

Just getting out of bed, going to have a coffee while printing stuff out for the detachment tomorrow. Got soooo much to print and then some to laminate to put up round the detachment.

After that I really will get moving...honest guv.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Well I've done "B all" all morning
The rain has cleared up, the sun is out and after a spot of lunch we are going to take Peps and "Red Adair" along the prom. I expect Peps will go for a run on the sand but I can't see Adair managing that
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 11:04 AM
No news from BEV yet?
NIPPY zooming about along the prom Happy days!! Oh hope you're not planning on going on any sand Watch out for the sinking feeling if you do
Have a lovely stroll

Bucketing done here I guess that's it then,will have to stop walking about in my bikini!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Thanks Pat - the shoes are dark blue so I guess any tomato residue wouldn't show? I have some tomato puree - would that work too?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Thanks Pat - the shoes are dark blue so I guess any tomato residue wouldn't show? I have some tomato puree - would that work too?
I've never had to actually dye any of my dogs red with ketchup LS! So I am only passing on what I've read many times!

Are the shoes washable? (I bung all sorts of stuff in my w/machine!) I mean for getting the ketchup off them afterwards!

Leaving stuff outside in sunshine and fresh air works wonders for removing lingering odours too but I guess you don't have too much of that where you are at the mo?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2013, 12:31 PM
LOL Eileen, there may well be some cracks you notice as well that need a spot of filler
Chucking it down now, was out with Cariad and Keshi when it started, so Lona and Mabs went out in a total downpour, they are fine and are all tucked up on dry shavings with a bone each now. I was wet right the way through to my t shirt, so had to change into dry clothes, won't do my knees or back any good I suppose. Have warmed up now and having tomato soup, toast and tea.
Was thinking about suggesting the washing machine with loads of fabric conditioner to make them smell nice, there is a trainer cycle on my machine, but then again the shoes may not be the sort you can bung in, but worth a try in my book.
No news about Lily yet
Harvey, terrible news about the house, is it fixable at the right price
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2013, 12:53 PM
I'm back having visited my Mum who wasn't too bad My OH dropped me and the dogs off and then went on to visit his Mum. Torrential rain driving home and OH had to drop an engine bit in Uxbridge so have only just got back. So many flash floods everywhere but the sky does look a little brighter now.

Still no news from Bev about Lily which really worries me .
Sorry about the news on the house Harvey
June - Under two hours and we'll know either way about Mabs Good luck.
Lacey - Ooooh your getting all excited now about OH arriving back. Enjoy your evening.
Nippy - Enjoy your wander out with Red Adaire and Pepsi ..... and no racing between you now
Moyra - Dentastix have very little (if none) dietary goodness .... a carrot would probably do her teeth more good. Hopefully you'll find some low calorie food that she likes.

Hi to everyone else. I'm off to collect my sons prescription and get it to the chemist. He's about to finish those abs for his chest infection and they only started taking effect 2 days ago

Back shortly.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2013, 01:12 PM
OK, better make a move now and get myself sorted out, btm into gear and get going. I feel sick
My friend has just emailed me...'here's to little bumps'
Page 5 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »