Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 07:57 AM
Good morning everyone,

Seems a long 9 days to have Bertie as he can be quite trying. I have since learned I have him for two weeks less one day!!! Last night he decided he wanted to sleep on Steve's bed and when I went to retrieve him to mine he became very aggressive so much so I wouldn't touch him. He finally consented to come to my bed when Steve set off for fishing again at 6 am this morning.

Helena, glad you have now vacated the sick room and you are so much better!

Lynn, it is all go forward now you have decided on the cottage; the sooner it happens the better. Hopefully just a few weeks away now.

TW I was reading all the problem you have with ex-sons room; I have a very heavy Vax carpet shampooer if only you lived closer you could have borrowed. Steve has black furniture in his bedroom which was previously white I use black flat matt black on it and touch it up once in a while it looks good so I am sure you could black flat matt it. But if all fails with the carpet then what everyone says is right find somewhere where they have cut offs of some good quality carpet for peanuts.

Bev. So glad you have settled but now you have confused me because from everything you said before I figured that you had moved to Margaretting or somewhere near there then you say you can see straight across to Clacton 15 miles away I know I have got it wrong and assume you must be in the Maldon district. Put me out of my misery?!

Jenny, Sally, Eileen, Sara and anyone I may have overlooked hope you all feel better today and can soon vacate the sick room.

Have a good day all, God bless.

edit: Malka you popped in hope all is well with you and Pereg do take good care of you both!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 08:14 AM

Well I'm discharging myself. I aint staying in here with those other loonies, me and H are the only sane ones on here
Seriously though I'm much less achey today after a good rest yesterday.
The wind has died down here (yes Tang it must have been the peas ) but we have just had an almighty shower that I thought was going to put the windows in. Glad I haven't had to go out with Peps
Today is gossip day with my SiL, I look forward to Mondays.
Hope you all have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Well there was me worrying about letting people down .
I am still confident Tom and Lisa want to go ahead but their Conveyancing team have still to reply to our solicitor the contract of sale that has been sent is ok, and our sellers have still to reply to the enquiries our solicitor has made.
So its not us holding anything up.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Morning
Feeling pretty rough still or as my youngest put it"you look like crap mum" was freezing in bed last night
MALKA,(( hugs)) hope you have something to help settle your tum
MOYRA,Bertie the little monkey,bit worrying him getting aggressive like that...be careful xx
HELENA,good for you all back to normal and sounding great,although after all you've been through,death by washing line wouldn't be fitting!!
LYNN-AROONEY,no catch up t.v today,bin bags and boxes out,will be expecting a progress report,underwear and socks won't count!!
BEV,dog walker sounds very reasonable,think you've found your little piece of heaven there
MRS PAT,read somewhere last night that you are 64,can't actually believe that Doubt there has to be Botox involvement
NIPPY JENNY,hope you're ok today and not hurting from your fall and ear problems are sorted
Hi to everyone else Hope you enjoy your day,going to pop into the chemist get some beechams all in one
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post

Well I'm discharging myself. I aint staying in here with those other loonies, me and H are the only sane ones on here
Yes dear of course you are.

*best if we humour her I think
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Morning
Feeling pretty rough still or as my youngest put it"you look like crap mum" was freezing in bed last night
MALKA,(( hugs)) hope you have something to help settle your tum
MOYRA,Bertie the little monkey,bit worrying him getting aggressive like that...be careful xx
HELENA,good for you all back to normal and sounding great,although after all you've been through,death by washing line wouldn't be fitting!!
LYNN-AROONEY,no catch up t.v today,bin bags and boxes out,will be expecting a progress report,underwear and socks won't count!!
BEV,dog walker sounds very reasonable,think you've found your little piece of heaven there
MRS PAT,read somewhere last night that you are 64,can't actually believe that Doubt there has to be Botox involvement
NIPPY JENNY,hope you're ok today and not hurting from your fall and ear problems are sorted
Hi to everyone else Hope you enjoy your day,going to pop into the chemist get some beechams all in one
Oh hurry up and get better. My mental image of you is not one of a poorly person.

Botox? Believe you me I've got all H's wrinkles as well as my own. Cameras don't always show them! I'm only about 21 at heart though. I can't help it if all the appendages are wearing out!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
...[snip]... I can't help it if all the appendages are wearing out!
I thought only men had "appendages"...

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 09:05 AM
My appendages include my appendix! Gallbladder, arms, legs, fingers ....

And if you think you are fat there is no hope for the rest of us as I seem to recall you saying somewhere you weigh in the region of around 50kg?

Anyway I checked back in to say that it is now 3 mins past 12 and NO call from Sabby yet (who was coming at 11-12)

Nowt much I dislike more than waiting in for people who don't turn up and don't have the courtesy to let you know they will be late.

I could have done a few things I need to do if he hadn't mentioned 11am - didn't have enough time if he had turned up then.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 09:18 AM
Bev. So glad you have settled but now you have confused me because from everything you said before I figured that you had moved to Margaretting or somewhere near there then you say you can see straight across to Clacton 15 miles away I know I have got it wrong and assume you must be in the Maldon district. Put me out of my misery?!
Ha ha No I havn't moved near either. I have moved to Mistley Nr Manningtree.

Lynn hope they are still goiing ahead after all the up and down this has put you through emotionally. I am sure they will as they sounded dead keen.

I will also humour Nippy.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Oh hurry up and get better. My mental image of you is not one of a poorly person.

Botox? Believe you me I've got all H's wrinkles as well as my own. Cameras don't always show them! I'm only about 21 at heart though. I can't help it if all the appendages are wearing out!
Defo not a poorly person,never get sick.Rarely seen sitting,never mind lying.Typing this while cleaning the bathroom Alot of people suffering with this blasted cold at the minute according to local pharmacist.He called me Rudolf and laughed at my nose
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »