View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ruralex
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Yep......must be or you're just a fortunate one that it works for. Adios to this snarky board
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Must be just co- incidence that our Boxer is doing so well on the K/D, that her blood levels have come down. Must be co-incidence that if she eats anything else, she is sick & nauseous for days at a time Must be co incidence that my vet appears to know what hes talking about re nutrition.

One things for sure, results of blood tests are not a co-incidence

Our younger dog is also fed on Hills - D/D. He is in excellent health & condition. Of course hat must be co-incidence as well

No there is no coincidence it obviously suits your dogs. Some dogs it will and some it won't.
Many dogs won't eat it at all as its fairly tasteless (vets have told me this, I didn't taste it myself ) and many dogs are intolerant to a lot of the ingredients.
If it suits your dogs and they enjoy it and do well on it then its right for them and doing the job which is the main thing when choosing a food for whatever reason.

If I had given it to Lily she would have become very sick indeed and I feel strongly that vets should check with the owners before telling them to feed it, to see if they are allergic or intolerant to cereals. I also feel very strongly about the extortionate price for such low quality ingredients. The profit made on that food is huge.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3