04-11-2005, 11:29 PM
in my bed asleep LOL
spike_the_staffy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-11-2005, 11:50 PM
This is going to sound SOOOOO GAY!!
But i love coming HOME!!
When ive been away (ive worked all over the world)
i just love the thought of coming home!! haha
Think i should go take a gay test!!!!!!!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 10:50 AM
mine is a little different from everyone elses

Im a big kid and i have to admit the happiest ive ever been apart from seeing my babies for the first time is walking through the gates of disney world in orlando florida with my kids and my OH
It was a fantastic feeling, all my worries went away and as long as we where there we where 5yr olds again, i love love love it, and my dream is one day to go back

x x x x
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 02:54 PM
omg NMummy im going there in jan fr a week im 20 and sooooooo excited lmao!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Central heating on...lashing down outside curled up under the duvet with OH and china with no noisy neighbours or students playing music loud...ideally it would be a nice detached house in the middle of nowhere with a massive log fire, couple of bottles of wine and some good movies and just hole up there for a few days.....
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
omg NMummy im going there in jan fr a week im 20 and sooooooo excited lmao!
aww hayley, you lucky thing, you will have an absolute blast babes, wish i was going back in january
you really will have a great time, and will feel 5yrs old all over again hun x x x
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 10:44 PM
clearwater in florida, has the most amazing beaches and the sea is like stepping into a warm bath, lazy days fishing off the pier and watching the dolphins following the boats. sitting by the bay in the moonlight at a fish restaurant, so warm and balmy. we got married in kissimee, florida and always said we would go back for our 5th or 6th anniversary, but what with the dogs and everything, we couldnt make it this year. good job considering hurricane wilma lol.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally Posted by sutty
clearwater in florida, has the most amazing beaches and the sea is like stepping into a warm bath, lazy days fishing off the pier and watching the dolphins following the boats. sitting by the bay in the moonlight at a fish restaurant, so warm and balmy. we got married in kissimee, florida and always said we would go back for our 5th or 6th anniversary, but what with the dogs and everything, we couldnt make it this year. good job considering hurricane wilma lol.
I toured the Florida Keys etc when I was 21 on my own Sue and I vowed I would return if ever I met the man i was going to marry or be married to. I'm now 38 and still havent returned. I know exactly the scene you pictured. It brought back memories of some good times for me. I was wild in those days. Have calmed down too much over 100 %.
What was this thread about again???
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Wow isn't Israel beautiful?

I've always wanted to go to New Zealand, lucky sod!

One of my favourite places is Barcelona, absloutely brilliant place - you must visit it!

I also love the Lake District and am very lucky to live here. It is breathtakingly beautiful at any time of year
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 05:09 PM
My home in Ireland - a beautiful place called Clonakilty (I live just outside in a village called Rathbarry), which is practically on the beach - and to me is heaven on Earth... and to those of you who are still talking to me when I move back in a few years - you're all invited! http://www.clonakilty.ie/ that's the town's website! I love it so much...
This is the little village my house is part of! we have some of the most fabulous walks... really unbelieveable! http://homepage.eircom.net/~rathbarry/

Hope you enjoy those.

Other than that, I really love my old home on the mountain farm in Nantyglo Wales, but it can't compete as i hate all surrounding it.

anyhow... again, I have rambled too much!

xx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >