Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IHG
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Akita
Created in Japan hundreds of years ago when the Samiriys crossed wild dogs with bears. They were used to hunt mamoths and protect babies who would often be left with a pack of Akita bitches for months while the men went to war. These make like WICKED guard dogs and that cos they can read their owners mind and will often kill a threat without a singal command being sed. NEVER look at an Akita owner, the dog will think you are challanging the pack and go for your throat. You should like never slag off Akitas, they can sense it and will often sneak out at night clearing 15 foot walls if they have to and hunt and kill you in your sleep. They learned how to hunt from Lions so you will never know they are coming.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by IHG View Post
Akita
Created in Japan hundreds of years ago when the Samiriys crossed wild dogs with bears. They were used to hunt mamoths and protect babies who would often be left with a pack of Akita bitches for months while the men went to war. These make like WICKED guard dogs and that cos they can read their owners mind and will often kill a threat without a singal command being sed. NEVER look at an Akita owner, the dog will think you are challanging the pack and go for your throat. You should like never slag off Akitas, they can sense it and will often sneak out at night clearing 15 foot walls if they have to and hunt and kill you in your sleep. They learned how to hunt from Lions so you will never know they are coming.
I knew it!
You know I have been saying this for years, but will any one listen!

Yeay for ressurecting the Thikepedia thread
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 08:10 PM
I lol'd so much at this!
Definetly keep the thread going!!

Would make a great book!! Get it all published!!

Sarah xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 08:40 AM
I think it should have it's own website lol!
Becky
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 03:00 PM
DEAF DOGS (Regardless of breed) - Are to be pitied, it must be a horrible life! One must be very careful around them, as they bite when woken up, or startled. They cannot be trained cuz they cant hear your voice... It's best just to kill them so they dont kill a kid.... besides there is no quality of life!
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Tragic really when you remember all white dogs are deaf, most dalmations, about half of all boxers, and all blue eyed dogs.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
Tragic really when you remember all white dogs are deaf, most dalmations, about half of all boxers, and all blue eyed dogs.

God, yea an, an, an, all those poor ickle Border Collies wiv one eye blue and one eye brown, there blind in the blue eye ya see! and it's nearly always the left one, so they cant herd sheep expept in a clockwise direction.

Elaine x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by IHG View Post
Akita

I am getting an Akita next to go with my RR then. RRs have lion in their breeding doncha know
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Akitas are Japanese aren`t they? I like them Pekingeses what are like bonsai akitas. Only they have flat faces because there ain`t much room in the mum, her only being small, so their faces get squashed.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Akitas are Japanese aren`t they? I like them Pekingeses what are like bonsai akitas. Only they have flat faces because there ain`t much room in the mum, her only being small, so their faces get squashed.
GOD I JUST SPAT TEA ALL OVER THE LAPPY !!! pmsl
Page 15 of 29 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »