Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2010, 09:15 AM

Sick people

I daresay someone will get the link but I see today in the Sun once again thiefs steal elderly couples Collie and threw it to its death from a viaduct.

I know MSN showed alink of a video but I just couldn't access it as Im once more so upset about the amount of times we are seeing this cruelty with animals.

Im so ashamed to be of the same human race that breath the same air as me They're not Sick ....they are monsters

RIP sweetheart so sad your life was ended in such a evil way
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-09-2010, 09:19 AM
dear god thats awfull i hope some one throws them of somthing but yet they dont survive they just are incapable of doing anything them selfs to live the rest of theyre sad existance in as much pain as possible.
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-09-2010, 09:23 AM
just another thing to ad if a dog attacks a human it gets put down i say a eye for a eye people like this are not right in the head and are beyond treatment this is where ethnic clensing wouldcome in handy rid the world of scum like this
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2010, 09:24 AM
That is horrible, I do hope that the people who did this are found. What a truelly evil thing to do to a animal, some people do not deserve to share the same air as others, and espcailly animals with give out such love and trust.
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-09-2010, 09:25 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-to-death.html

personally I dont think 26 weeks is a punishment .. not with prisons being more like holiday camps these days
I hope he rots in hell

My heart goes out to those poor owners losing their old girl this way

Run free Jess
xxx
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2010, 09:29 AM
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2010, 09:34 AM
How awful and those poor people to lose there dog like that, that guy is just evil and should be left to rot in jail!

Another reason why you cant leave your dogs tied up anymore . . .
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2010, 09:43 AM
I couldn't read it I only saw the headlines, I was in tears just seeing that, abit too emotional for me to be reading evil sick vile stuff that some half baked evil B****ard with F***ing no brains has done.
I think we should rid this world of these sicko's to be honest. They suffer NOT and they should, anyone who does to others or animals SHOULD SUFFER and we should RID of them

Poor innocent people will live now tormented with this as many do over tragedies with love ones taken from them
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2010, 10:07 AM
There has always been appalling cruelty to animals, children and vulnerable people. However, the fact it is reported and commented on with horror is a sign that we are evolving. After all, the first Cruelty Act was only put through after a fight, and that was only 200 years ago.
So things ARE getting better.
But sometimes it doesn`t seem that way.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
There has always been appalling cruelty to animals, children and vulnerable people. However, the fact it is reported and commented on with horror is a sign that we are evolving. After all, the first Cruelty Act was only put through after a fight, and that was only 200 years ago.
So things ARE getting better.
But sometimes it doesn`t seem that way.
Your right of course.

Im just so sick of it though, its really time we rid ourselves of these types IMO, maybe people will think twice then before inflicting harm on animals, children and the vulnerable, they might know then that severe consequences are to be reaped by thier acts
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >