Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2014, 06:37 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Thursday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Thursday already, this week is flying by, and although it's windy, it's very dry outside now so hopefully I'll be able to get all this washing dry with the wind.

More painting today, but first I have to do an Asda run, but will get stuck in afterwards.

Nippy Jen hope you enjoyed a lovely meal last night with your g/daughters. Lynn, hoping Dillon let you have a nice lie in today, I'm sure with these darker mornings he'll sleep a bit longer. Elaine, that was pretty scary for you yesterday wasn't it, I saw it on the news.

Well, nothing to report from here, but then that's good news really. Enjoy your day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2014, 06:48 AM
Morning all. Very windy but dry....not for long I feel
Morning Helena we had a great evening, even though Abbie's partner could make it. He was stuck at work but I have had such a lovely message from him this morning. He's a fabulous chap, just wish I was 40 years younger
Well it is shopping day again already
I hope everyone is well, safe and dry.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2014, 06:56 AM
Morning Helena. The sun is out here too so the dust sheets the workmen left me yesterday they throw them away when they get back will go on the line and sheets now in the machine.
Dillon did get me up at 1am to go out but settled straight back down again and let me sleep till just gone 7.30. Much needed. May pop to the shops later after some more tidying. Then lots of catch up tv. Gorden home tonight and bringing tea. Hopefully not too late.

Good luck with you painting and shopping Helena.
Off to browse through D.A.D
Nearly forgot Moyra good luck with the DVLA eye test today.
griff is it today you have those blood tests ? Good luck if it is.
Nippy Jen hope you had a lovely meal last night. I am sure you did.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2014, 07:14 AM
Morning all, Been out for first walk and didn't get wet and Tyto went yeh!! I am sure he feels that if this coat is restricting his tum he can't go, not that it is tight but dogs are strange at times so unless it is bucketing down he doesn't wear it. Now back on here answering a problem from a dog owner. Hope you get better griff. Hope your dvla test goes well Moyra. Oo puppies will love to see pics when they are all born. Have done washing and hung it indoors as I know it is going to rain in awhile. But it isn't cold which is a bonus. No putting on heating yet. Have fun whatever you do today peeps and rest if you are feeling poorly. bfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2014, 07:44 AM
Good morning everyone, Steve is going with me to the eye test as their machines are upstairs and I do not do stairs normally so I am going to have a struggle so will need him to either push or pull me up them. Dreading it. My knees just cannot cope with stairs.

I wonder how many pups in the end. Come on June let us know.

Have a good day everyone, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Good luck Moyra, you would think that they would have a lift or a downstairs testing room...what happens if you were in a wheel chair???
Lynn, glad dillon let you get a bit of sleep
Glad Tyto did his business
Nippy glad you had a good time
Helena, don't go too mad painting
Lynn, it is today i get my blood results, part of me thinks it will be the same as before the new doctor will have panicked seeing them.... they will be abnormal but normal for me, but my joints are really really sore so i am not sure if i am having a flare up again.... hopefully it can be fixed with a medication tweak and keep me out of the hospital, it would be damn inconvenient having the two young dogs...one of whom (dakota) wee'd all over her quilt this morning so i now have to go to town to buy her a new quilt..little devil
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2014, 08:24 AM
Morning all....

Nice of Dillon to let you have a little lie in this morning after his nightly excursion, good luck with the eye test, happy to see Tyto "went" have fun in ASDA Helena, hope you find Duncan is OK this morning Eileen, glad you had a good meal NippyJen and got home before breakfast Hope you are feeling a little better you poorlies xx Hi to all I missed xx

PUPPIES...... I just luvs PUPPIES.... do we have a total yet TW?

The area around the crash site is completely locked down, there are army units every where. But at least no-one was hurt and the plane came down in a relatively safe place. S I L who saw it come down is feeling a bit shocked, but will be OK, bless her. At least it's dry and they can get on and get the area cleaned up. Think the local pubs will do OK out it all

Not much on here today. Got my gravel coming, so will be out there raking it level, with help no doubt from the gang Hoping my washing will dry before the rain comes again, it's only been out there since monday

Got LC back out in the chicken run yesterday afternoon, so will wait to see if him/she needs to come in for a warm later, seems alright just now.

Eversuffering husband has already nipped in for a cuppa and little sis will be here in a bit, so going to get hoovered up and dusting done, will nip in later xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2014, 08:29 AM
If I had known that their equipment was upstairs I could have made an appointment with the Billericay Branch where the equipment is on ground level. Too late now. I shall know for another time if there is another time. It seems silly because I undergo these tests at the hospital eye clinic but DVLA wont accept their results.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Morning all
No work today yippee
Nippy hope you had a fab meal
TW how many puppies ? Saw there was a second girl and big too

When I said yesterday it was bright and sunny - well as soon as I pressed send and went to go out - it threw it down
Today it can't make it's mind up, we've had sunshine and rain
As long as there are no more tornado's, them poor folk with out a roof now, glad mum and my stepdad are ok though.
Want to get my ironing done if I can
See you all later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2014, 08:47 AM
Moyra hope you get on ok with the eye test and get upstairs without any bother, is there not a lift?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »