View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2014, 06:34 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Wednesday).

Morning everyone. Very wet here at the moment it started raining really hard about 3 this morning.
Covers down for Dillon the dog to wipe his paws on as he comes in the house from the garden today.

Remember the tissues for the airport today Eileen. Wishing your niece a safe journey.
Did you find out what had upset Samson's mum June ?

Hope everyone who is feeling poorly furry and hooman feels better soon.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2014, 06:42 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone.
Lynn I reckon the rain left me and went straight to you because we had heavy rain when I went to bed at 11. It's dry now but not particularly nice.

Day 2 of the decorator, it's already looking better
See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2014, 06:45 AM
Morning Nippy Jen. Thank you for the rain. (I think).
Will the decorating be finished today ? And did you enjoy the fish and chips ?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2014, 06:46 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Yes, raining here too, not used to this are we, I might have to drive up to the top where it's lovely and grassy instead of mud in the woods. Or I could just wait a while and see if it clears. They've forecast the remnants of a huge hurricane which has just left the carribean for us at the end of this week

I managed to get through to the observatory place last night and booked us two places for Saturday night for the Perseids meteor shower event. It starts at 8pm and goes on until 12.30 AM! LOL hope I don't fall asleep but I'm sure I won't, and hope we get lovely clear skies cos we're going into the big dome to see this spectacular event. Thanks Jen!

Nothing planned yet for today, but I'm sure I'll find something.

Hope everyone is well along with the doglets and I'll maybe pop back later if I don't get stuck into something laborious and lengthy
Morning Jen, you snuck in there, another day in the kitchen for you then? It'll be well worth it when it's all finished.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2014, 07:11 AM
Good morning all, still persisting with rain here. Amber and I got quite wet. I do not mind, rather that than all that terrific heat. So is my poor old gazebo which should have been replaced early in the spring going to hold together or go flying off somewhere over the weekend.

Still haven't told Steve about the mobility scooter. He'll find out when it is delivered today! If you do not hear from me again you will know he has buried me under the patio. Lol or put me in an OAP home. I am going to stand up to him. I had enough with his father over 25 years or so. Mind you he is more like me than his father thankfully that is why we clash sometimes.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2014, 07:15 AM
Good morning

Yep pouring here too. Doglet rushed out did a quick wee and rushed back. Had breakfast and now curled up on her blanket on the sofa. Oh to be a dog

Nothing much planned for today except to go into Bexhill to pay some bills. Out of the goodness of their hearts the only bank left in the village was closed at the end of July so instead of a leisurely stroll to the bank it is out with the car and brave the crowds!

Bedroom now fully painted but having spent so long near the carpet it really does need replacing so will have a think on that one.

I too hope the weather is kind for your trip to the observatory Helena

Hope all two and four legged are better or if not improving today
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Morning all
Quick pop in to see if everyone is ok
Hope the decorators finish today, my daughter told me she wants her room painting- doesn't know what colour yet lol
Right going to take Rosie out,
See ya later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Morning Helena, Moyra, Sue and Mandy.

Helena hope you get a nice walk I am waiting a bit today and going out later its not as if its hot today.
Saturday sounds lovely fingers crossed for clear skies and you not nodding off.
Morning Moyra I hope you are excited about the scooter. I hope Steve doesn't give you too much grief he must remember who the parent is.
Morning Sue hope the crowds aren't too bad. We have no bank in the village but we do have a post office still and one in the next village also. The locals use them as much as possible to keep them open.
Morning Mandy enjoy your walk.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Just told Steve about the mobility scooter, he is not a happy bunny says it is going to give him something else for him to worry about, me out on that thing!
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-08-2014, 08:35 AM
Good Morning All,
Rained a lot here too but brighter now. Poppy's paws were really muddy when we got back from the bridleway this morning - not used to it after all the dry weather!

Hoping to get an early finish today so I can go home and cook something yummy for tea. I'm thinking possibly beef stifado?

Wishing a good day for you all.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »