Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2005, 07:34 PM

A new life in everwood

Is anyone a fan of it? I watched one episode and kinda got addicted! lol I thought the last episode and was desperate to find out what happens to colin and i have now found out if he dies or not! Does anyone else watch it?

sarah xxxx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2005, 07:43 PM
i watched it ..thought it was good when is the next series gona be on?

he can't die....good old doc beown won't be a hero anymore ..me hopes
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-12-2005, 07:44 PM
not heard of this one, whats it about?
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker
not heard of this one, whats it about?

Season 1

"The series begins with the arrival of Dr. Andrew Brown, a widower who leaves his successful practice in Manhattan to live in a small Colorado town, bringing his 9-year-old daughter Delia and 15-year-old son Ephram with him. He chooses the town of Everwood because his late wife had told him of her emotional attachment to it. Many of the story lines deal with the conflicts of adjusting to a new setting, as well as getting along with new people. Dr. Brown, simply called Andy most of the time, at first finds some animosity towards Dr. Harold Abbott, with whom his professional opinions differ. Ephram continually struggles with his emerging adolescence, his studies as a classical musician, and his new-found love interest in Amy Abbott, Dr. Abbott's daughter.

Amy sees the arrival of Dr. Brown as an opportunity. Her boyfriend, Colin Hart, had been in a coma after an accident he had over the summer. Amy befriends Ephram in an effort to convince Dr. Brown to revive his brain surgery skills to save Colin. Dr. Brown reluctantly agrees and soon, Colin is awake and back at home.

All is not well, however. Colin has lost most of his memory, including his memory of Amy. Colin befriends Ephram since Ephram is the only person who dosn't have a preconceived notion of him. Amy, meanwhile, struggles with emerging feelings for Ephram and Ephram has a brief fling with Colin's sister, Laynie.

Soon, Colin begins acting out emotionally and, after losing his friendships with Ephram and Amy's brother, Bright, he collapses. It is learned there are complications from the first surgery. Dr. Brown attempts to operate again...."

I have take out the bit where is says if colin lives or dies Its very addictive and its really nice to watch and 2:20 in the day when there is nowt else on
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2005, 08:02 PM
What do mean! Nothing else on!
There is Jessica Fletcher or Diagnosis Murder!
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Miss Potter
What do mean! Nothing else on!
There is Jessica Fletcher or Diagnosis Murder!
Lol