View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2011, 04:45 PM

Heartbreaking...Warning Upsetting Video!!

These poor dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W8bq...mbedded#at=551
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-05-2011, 05:01 PM
i daren't watch it any kind of video regarding cruelty to animals always reminds me of one video i watched about the fur industry ... its making me choked up just thinking about it
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2011, 05:06 PM
I watched it all the way through. I saw it was a boarding and training camp but surely if you were leaving your dog somewhere you would go and check it out first. How long did they leave their dogs there, how long does it take to starve a dog to death.

I really don't understand how the dogs were left so long and none of the owners went to visit them? I'm puzzled.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Is this about the Rottie?
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Made myself watch it and am sickened

"On a legal technicality" the charges were dropped from 19 to 4
He served 4 mths after a plea bargain
Dear God ,where is the justice in that!!!!!!!
Such a terrible way to die -not only physical torture but mental torture too
R.I.P. all those lovely dogs who never made it
Agree with 1 cutedog -where were the owners -did they never check on how their dogs were and where was everybody else-did NO-ONE see this happening?
Maureen
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 07:01 PM
I agree, where on Earth were the owners? If i'd sent my dog off for residential training i'd be checking up on it regularly, visiting it, seeing how it was going with it's training etc.

I just dont understand how the owner could just leave them and forget about them. I'm pretty sure he was paid a good whack to take care of them.
gsd lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
I watched it all the way through. I saw it was a boarding and training camp but surely if you were leaving your dog somewhere you would go and check it out first. How long did they leave their dogs there, how long does it take to starve a dog to death.

I really don't understand how the dogs were left so long and none of the owners went to visit them? I'm puzzled.
good question i was thinking the same thing all i can think of is that they trusted this man and maybe he told them for the sake of training not to visit or someting just a theory tho i for one wouldnt trust anyone for what must have been a long time with my dog without visits all the time.
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Jesus wept I watched some of it but couldn't watch the rest. I'm sick with anger
I agree where were the owners? I would never leave my dog anywhere where I couldn't visit it regularly. In fact I wouldn't leave any of my dogs period!
As for the "sentence".....what bloody use is that? He needs to be starved and locked in a garage in loads of faeces.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 10:25 PM
I didnt watch it but its typical of the "quick fix" syndrome. Send the dog away to get trained.

It should be "send the owner away to get trained".
dogdragoness
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2011, 10:32 PM
There were some guests here that sent their dog off for training & being the kind of ppl they are, the dog came back with an e collar & the trainer kind of dashed them off without tdlling them even how to use it!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >