register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Still not here.....fire has at last caught at least. It is past lunchtime for everyone so lots of shouts from outside now, to remind me there are hungry girlies and babies out there
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Got to be anytime now, fire won't light
Hugs June. I'm sure you've chosen well for Che.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Big hugs little Che ,
Have a long and happy life Sob Sob
Tw you've been AMAZING
Loved CHE 's last pic
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Elvis has left the building
Thank you Norma that was a lovely thing to say.
I have told them I only want to know about the good bits and none of the bad. They are thrilled to bits with him and have promised loads of piccies and updates, can't believe the size of his paws and how solid he is.
Malka please don't go
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Elvis has left the building
Thank you Norma that was a lovely thing to say.
I have told them I only want to know about the good bits and none of the bad. They are thrilled to bits with him and have promised loads of piccies and updates, can't believe the size of his paws and how solid he is.
Malka please don't go
Hugs June.

Was he okay going with them?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Thrilled to bits with his new playmates, totally ignored me most of the time, was springing about all over them and giving them kisses. He'll realise he's gone and left in an hour or so that is the best way though, he is full of confidence and they love him. I was trying to get a piccie of him with them and he was wriggling like a fish on the hook, just wanted to play
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Thrilled to bits with his new playmates, totally ignored me most of the time, was springing about all over them and giving them kisses. He'll realise he's gone and left in an hour or so that is the best way though, he is full of confidence and they love him. I was trying to get a piccie of him with them and he was wriggling like a fish on the hook, just wanted to play
Awwww, how sweet! I feel better now, err, I mean I hope you feel better now because that's good isn't it? I hope the others don't miss him too much.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2013, 02:44 PM
they looked a bit surprised when I went out with their bones and Che didn't follow, but brought Sasha in with me so they probably thought he was in the house.
Room full of smoke because of the wind.
I am now going to put some lpg in my car and buy food for me as well as my tribe!!!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 03:52 PM
June - well done for being so brave That is assuming you aren't crouched in the corner sobbing. I doubt you'd be allowed the privilege of doing that even if you wanted to .... what with three other little bundles of joy demanding your attention, not to mention your big ones. I am sooooo pleased that you are at least keeping one of the babies who I am sure will be extremely spoilt by all of us. I had a look at last nights posts and the photo of the four of them is just lovely

I've just had an hours lead (flexi) walk with my two - not ideal but horses still on the top field and the lower ones are sodden. They were lovely, and trotted the whole way with only one stop for a wee. Now I'm back and my thighs are burning so it must have been a fast walk - or I'm even less fit that I thought.

Food time soon for them and then a sit down with a cup of coffee and hopefully a 10 minute nap.

See you later.
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »