Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2018, 06:40 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 4th May

Good morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all in good fettle.

Hopefully, we are going to have a lovely day today, fingers crossed.

Hope Tyto, Casey, Dillon and Deags are ok today.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2018, 06:56 AM
Morning Moyra, Hope this finds you well and anyone else to come later. Misty here but clearing with the sun trying to come back out. Have a good day. Tyto still ok. No change yet. Thank goodness. holiday was ok if a tad wet.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2018, 08:02 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Lovely day here again today. Took an earlier walk today before it go to hot.
Over to see Mark later and get breakfast out but naughty Dillon is not budging from the garden.
Looking to go away in the van this weekend as weather meant to be good.
I might threaten Dillon with leaving him at home if he doesn't budge soon.

Glad to hear Tyto still ok.
griff that was a nice surprise from Steve yesterday.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2018, 08:38 AM
i don't think I have had to get in such an awkward position for this shot. Using the D810 and 24-70mm lens (my 12-24DX lens was no good for this), and sitting on the vanity shelf hard up against the window

This is our new en- suite shower unit , ceiling yet to be painted
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Tumbleweed you sat on a shelf!!!! I now have visions of elf on a shelf lol
Brenda, gladTyto is still doing o.k
Lynn, my cousin now has a Tibetan mastiff pup...I am not happy as they have not had a dog, don't think they realise the issues affecting large breeds...I did say insurance can be an issue but was told money is no object...she is also going to be on her own a lot I think
Moyra, I hope we do all get a sunny day...warm weather makes everything seem better
I am thinking Steve may have been abducted by aliens lol.... apparently yesterday was the prettiest he had seen me look... even though I was wearing a dress that he said he didn't like when I got it lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2018, 09:12 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased your holiday went well but we all had wet weather that week. Also good that Tyto is still doing well.

Nice of Steve to buy you something Griff.

Do hope you get away this weekend Lynn although it may be a tad busy. Lol at Dillon keeping an eye on the van so that you dont leave without him.

Lovely morning here. Washing out and Teazle walked. Whilst Barrry is busy playing with his camera I have taken the bedroom curtains to the dry cleaners and cleaned my car. Waiting for the electrian to turn up and do the lights and switch in the ensuite and then I can get going on decorating that and the bedroom. Hope to be finished by the end of the week.

Hope all are keeping well both two and four legged.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Hi all. Hope y'all are well and enjoying Spring.
Lovely weather here for walking - a pleasant 16C/61F with clear skies.
Met a few of the usual cunning canines - and their owners.
Max seemed a little subdued today but he usually is when my dear wife goes out shopping with her friend, Lovely Liz. He knows he won't go with them.

Later in the day, he will sit outside watching and waiting for their return.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2018, 10:48 AM
Congratulations - job nearly done. In quick time.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Good afternoon all.

Love the shower unit. Looking good.

Griff, spring is in the air so all thoughts turn 'mushy'. Make the most of it while it lasts.

I don't envy you going away this weekend, Lynn. Busy, busy, busy. Skegness, in their wisdom, have works going on in one of the car parks that is now closed. Add to this that we have now lost a field (for a new Premier Inn) that has always been used for over-flow parking and me thinks this weekend will be absolute chaos. Good job we go out early.

We are going back in this afternoon before the crush comes. I have to go anyway for a doctor's appointment so we may as well make the most of it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Ahhhh memories Chris lol...tourists bring the money but can be a pain in the bum... especially those who leave their brains at home lol
Lol.. Steve be mushy hahaha, I reckon he is ill!! After everything that went on I never thought we would end up such good mates, I am glad I had the sense to realise trying to hate him was making me ill
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >