Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 06:24 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 13th June

Morning everyone, Looks like it is going to be a nice day.

June, hope your back is better this morning and the girls are all ok.

Lynn, that sounds an interesting proposition if they can come up with the money. Hope Dillon is ok this morning.

Griff, Mandy, Eileen, Sue and Barry et al and four legged friends hope you are all well.

Have a good day all, keep warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God Bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 07:08 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Do hope your itching is improving.

Fingers crossed they can come up with your asking price Lynn then as you say this will save a lot of money. They are onto a winner as with everything you and Gorden have done in there there is nothing to do but let it straight away so they will win all round.

Harvey I would have just given them the turkey raw they would have enjoyed it.

Mandy hope you next shift is easier.

Well don June on nearly completing your garden but be careful of the back. Hope son contacts you soon.

Lovely day here today so out as a family. We were discussing this last night it must be about 10 years ago that all of us were together in one room at the same time. It is nice having my boys here. Ben flies home tomorrow

Hope everyone two and four legged are keeping well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.

Moyra hope you had a better night.
Sue lovely isn't it when you get them all together tiring but worth every second.
You will miss Ben a good friend of ours her eldest son relocates to the Philippines in August. It will be hard for her but she is very much of our ethos they have to live their life.

Dillon is doing good thanks.
Harvey houses moving very slow round here well in the village but when i check on rightmove and zoopla Norfolk does seem to be slower.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Looked like it was going to be sunny this morning,put the umbrella up for the girls, now its dull and cloudy
No word from son, thought he would be here today, but obviously not Will give him till tomorrow then ring him because I'm obviously worried, but like Lynn says you have to let them live their lives and only intervene when the door is open to you.
Friends GTech finally arrived yesterday, she is ecstatic, she deliberately left the stairs full of dog hair etc. and its taken it all up, then the rug, she did half first to see the difference and she says she was mortified. She ended up sounding like an advert for it so that's her happy.
Ringing to see what the bone situation is and then off to pick them up. If its halfway decent this afternoon then will clear the decking and wash it down
Have a lovely day Sue, remember to take piccies for your benefit,because as you say its hard to get them all in the same place at the same time
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Car goes in for it's MOT tomorrow, after spending so much on her last year and not done much in mileage this am hoping it wont need much doing to it tomorrow, fingers crossed. If it fails dismally then I am very reluctant to say that is the end of my driving days! I just do not use her very often and as much as I love her I only have one more year before my driving licence becomes renewable again.

I asked Steve what he would do if I was deceased. He said he would hold out until fanny adams evicted him, would save what furniture he needed in storage and then live in his van until he could find somewhere else. Means his fish would have to go to his favourite fish places.

What brought this conversation on was the fact that I said the £3000 I had made as a deed of gift into account was dependant on my surviving another 7 years, he didn't seem to think I would make it?!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2017, 12:13 PM
Moyra I would be going and living somewhere nice where he wasn't and enjoying the time I had, without someone there making my life a total misery. The £3k would have been donated to an animal sanctuary that is reliant on donations rather than the better known ones that tend to do nothing unless the TV cameras are there.
Back from the bone run, got a decent amount, have a delivery on Thursday as well, but it will all fit
Rang son in the end, went to voicemail, but there was a missed call from him when I was out of the shower. He has apparently been called into work, was a bit concerned about that, thought it was HR, but no something to do with a customer. He sounds a lot brighter to me, not sure when his next doctors appointment is, but he did say he was going to agree to counselling.He will be here tomorrow he says.
Called in to see my friend, and she is not looking good at all. Her daughter got me on one side, apparently it may have spread to her brain as she is confused and forgetting. She told her daughter she wasn't expecting me, when I had rung her, and she also told her daughter I hadn't rung her to say I was over later, when I had. There was a carer there all the time I was there, she is at the hospital later today (she said) daughter says its tomorrow......all in all not a good outlook is it.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Hello all
Went really warm this morning, now looks dull & a bit thunderstorm like
I'm going to work shortly, my hay fever been really bad, although there was warning on weather that it's going to be high, worse day tomorrow.
TW really sorry to hear about your friend glad the other friend finally got the Gtech & loves it.
Glad you spoke to your son & he sounds happier
Moyra I'd be moving somewhere nice too, definitely a place for just you & Amber, hope the car passes the mot

Have a good day all, I'm off to work....yayyy
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 02:23 PM
Moyra, you will be here for a long time yet!! i hope the car passes, dads Z4 is in on friday...i always worry, he is on about selling it too
TW, sorry to hear about your friend, my mums mum..mary, her cancer went to her brain, i walked into her room at the hospice and said Hi nan, she started screaming at me to get out and didn't know who the heck i was...i went outside, rung my then partner and had a ciggy and cried my eyes out, he told me to go back in...i did, she turned round and said "hi Kel..have you just got here", i just nodded...figured she would be gutted if she knew i had been and she didn't recognise me
Mandy, nettle tea does wonders for hayfever...i got used to the taste Lol
I swear i am losing the plot..i swear posted before i went out, oh well!! got my blood results, two are slightly better but showing an infection..and then another 2 are worse? my body confuses me Lol. It wasn't my dr that has checked them and it says, abnormal result..patient seen...i haven't been seen since that blood test..not going back, will sort it thursday lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Hey
Ahh (( hugs)) MANDY.Have hay fever bad right now too,I know how you feel
TW,sorry about your friendMust have been a huge shock,seeing her like that.
MOYRA,another 7 years eh?I think notYou'll be around much longer than that
SUE,enjoy having everyone together,that's lovely
Need to catch up,see what's happening?Hope everyone is ok.
Gonna catch a nanny nap before I pick up the babes.Took Piriton and it's wiped me outHave all done that I needed to anyway so a wee snooze will be great
See you all later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 03:02 PM
Beseoker, i am a great believer in natural where possible, i use manuka honey before surgery to promote healing, my eldest dog had to have a lump removed, when i took her for her post op check the nurse was about to start taking the stitches out as she had healed so well, when we said it was only 3 days she shot off to get the vet to look at how well she had healed
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »