Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2012, 09:21 AM

Criminal Minds

Anyone else watch this? I LOVE it! I think I've seen every episode at least once and I really love the writing and the characters. The only character I took a real dislike to was Elle who was there in the first season.
I used to like CSI, but now I find if I've seen one, I've seen them all...also don't like the spin offs....I think Criminal Minds holds my interest because there's no limit to the human mind's ability to be screwed up in various ways and I find it fascinating!
Anyone know when the new series will be airing in the UK?
Please don't tell me I'm alone in my love of this show?!
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Love it. Find it totally fascinating.

I also like Without a Trace and Cold Case, but Criminal Minds is best. Never watched CSI funnily enough.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Yes, love it.
LupiLu
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Quite addictive. We didn't start watching it until series 6 so caught up with the whole lot on the repeat channels - you can watch it at least 3 times a day if you've got satellite! We did get a little worried that we might turn into crazed serial killers ourselves due to overdosing but so far so good BTW I loathed and detested Elle and had to restrain myself from hurling insults at the screen she came on.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Stopped watching when Mandy Patinkin left---he is my fantasy man----or one of them.

rune
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Stopped watching when Mandy Patinkin left---he is my fantasy man----or one of them.

rune
I think he only did two seasons didnt he? I think we must be up to season 8 now. Morgan gets better with age.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by LupiLu View Post
BTW I loathed and detested Elle and had to restrain myself from hurling insults at the screen she came on.
I can't stand her! I love Prentiss, she's brilliant, shame she's leaving though Elle had no people skills and wasn't likeable at all.

Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I think he only did two seasons didnt he? I think we must be up to season 8 now. Morgan gets better with age.
Yeah, he left end of series 2 I believe. I've since read he almost quit t.v. because of Criminal Minds, which is a shame as he was excellent in it.
Morgan is brilliant, I LOVE his relationship with Garcia! Spencer is fabulous too though, such a well written character

So glad it's not just me who loves this show, it's so cleverly done and I can't wait to see season 8
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-10-2012, 09:53 PM
the way last season finished, i didn't think they were going to do a new season but according to imdb it started back on american tv last month. it's one of my favourite programs. i've even got my oh hooked on it. got to love both specer and morgan
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-10-2012, 10:14 PM
I love Criminal Minds! I'm too impatient to wait for it to come out in the UK (Plus I don't have a TV or Sky!) so I watch it online The new series has already started in the USA, I think it's due to start tomorrow night in the UK? That's what the Sky Living website says anyway

Originally Posted by rune View Post

rune
He's on Homeland now. Not quite the same but he's still as attractive!
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Oh interesting (about new series ) that will be going on record , i have only been catching old episodes, really want to watch it all from the beginning
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >