Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope Deags is soon more comfortable Griff

Businesses seem to be al the same we have to do all the chasing for an answer customer service doesn't exist anymore

Enjoy your time in the garden Brenda and you too Chriss tidying the shed

Know how you feel Lynn re the lawn mower only here it is the hedge trimmer. Just about got the hedge cut and the thing packed in. Have had to buy a new one as nobody seems to repair the model we have. Fingers crossed your views likes the house

Lovely day here and very warm. Yes Harvey I have had a few raspberries with a lot still to ripen.

Hope al are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Funnily enough my lawnmower decides at times it won't go and I lay it on its side and wiggle the blade and then it goes for ages. No idea why. Maybe it is because I swear at it. lol!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2018, 02:48 PM
That made me laugh Brenda
Sue, she has stopped scratching now...sorry your hedge trimmer decided to pack up too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Well viewing done. Guy on his own moving due to a split.
Loved the living room and garden and parking area plus the mooring. Has a car and motorbike and like us owned boats.
Loves Upwell and Outwell and said he is very interested and is hoping to hear from his potential buyer next week and will throw us an offer possibly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2018, 04:15 PM
Ooooooo Lynn....I have all crossed for you!;
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2018, 04:28 PM
Bit surprised to tell you the truth griff didn't think it would be that easy. Mind you then there's surveys to get through they always worry me.
Can't get over the you have a lovely home remarks. I always see it as it was even though I don't mind living here now that everything works.

Won't get to excited yet as we haven't even had an offer just the implication we might get one.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2018, 04:36 PM
It is a lovely house Lynn...but to you, maybe not home?? I think because you were forced to have to accept it as somewhere to live perhaps it never really felt right? And of course all the problems you have had to put right
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2018, 05:31 PM
It all sounds promising, Lynn. I hope it all pans out for you.

I managed about 2/3rds of the shed before my foot started to kill me and, for some reason, I got a bruise on the palm of my hand so I've left the rest until tomorrow. Oh the joys of getting old. At one time I'd have got the shed finished and a good chunk of the porch. Still, the benefit is that I can take my time with it because, of course, for the most part, my time is my own
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2018, 05:32 PM
Yes you're right griff although so many positives now and it feels like a home now where when we bought it there was no homely feel to it I still see more negatives than positives. There are so many positives now which is weird and even weirder people telling me what a lovely home it is.
Must say though lovely to hear this house has cost me blood sweat and tears literally,
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Thanks Chris.
We say the same once upon a time we would of gone on all day now we need breaks this weekend we have pushed ourselves and everything aches.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >