View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2018, 02:56 PM
Best of luck Lynn..looks lovely and I hope you find a new home you will be truly happy in!
I think I may have caused a bit of a nightmare...I didn't do it deliberately and I stand by every single thing I said and would willingly say it to the blokes face...I don't think anyone knows it was me that said this but I feel maybe I should confess, I just don't want Steve getting it in the neck when it was me and not him that said something.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Thank you griff.
You ok ? You sound a little stressed over the situation you just mentioned.

Just to let you all know out with Beth today and she was saying Paul is still trying to find a way to buy the house. They have a piece of land in France and when they went to build discovered it was on a backfill site old quarry.
So would have to redraw plans etc., lots of money and time. Anyway a friend is looking for a piece of land in France to put a static on for holidays there and Paul and Beth have offered to sell it to him it has electricity and water. So Paul is hoping they buy and if we are still up for sale they can buy this and use proceeds of land to help towards this financially.
They were both a bit shocked we have a viewing Saturday but as I said to Beth that's all is it is a viewing.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2018, 04:11 PM
Sounds like you are going to sell quickly to whoever it is ....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2018, 04:17 PM
We will see Kazz not holding my breath.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Would be great if Paul and Beth could but but if the one Saturday likes..go with them, first time buyer, no chain their end!
I am o.k...i was talking on my phone to my aunty and we were discussing his father...his father left when Steve was 4, and Steve made contact about 4yrs ago..his father asked him to pretend he was a friend in front of his wife...so he hasn't told her about Steve (he married her in 1980). I forgot his father had a relative in Steve's close... anyway his father has a very very unusual name and I just basically said that I blame him for Steve being so damaged, because of him a little boy got daily beatings...was told he was worthless etc and then to expect him to deny who he is..rejecting him all over again!! He got a message when I was there and a call through [a social network] which he wouldn't answer..he said he hadn't spoken to the person in 4years and didn't intend to start now...I am certain it was his father...I know Steve wouldn't care as he will have no relationship with the man but if he is going to get grief I would sooner tell him now and go tell his father to his face it was me and what I think of him...at least his family will know he exists now!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2018, 07:04 PM
Awwww families griff. Sure it will all turn out ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2018, 07:17 PM
I am not going to say anything..if he confirms his dad got in touch I will tell him it's my fault
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Just watched that program about Reece Jones (hope that's the right name) such a shame a little lad who for once was out playing football instead of stuck on a games console ended up dead for being where he was....nothing more than that
Meeting my cousin tomorrow, I think it's the last time before she leaves for her new home with her boyfriend...she showed me some things they were looking at and I have offered to get them something they were looking at... I will end up buying some so would rather get them something they want
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2018, 09:55 PM
Before I forget as I am utterly useless in the morning...Moyra, good luck for tomorrow... everything crossed for you here xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2