View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Sorry you are feeling unwell Moyra hope you feel better tomorrow.
griff glad you enjoyed lunch.

Well been round to see Paul and Beth feel sorry for them this flat sale is less than straightforward and is seemingly very expensive all the extras they are having to fork out for and taking a much lower offer than they were expecting so they could off load it and the financial burden. They are not even sure the sale will go through yet.
It is one of these retirement places.
So they cannot afford ours. Just phoned estate agent and told them to set the ball rolling she is going to book photographer has already done the write up.
So after 41/2 long years we are going on the market. wonder how long we will be here ?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Oh Moyra, I'm so sorry that the test was so uncomfortable and has made you ill. Rest up lady and we'll see you tomorrow when you should be feeling better.

I can't believe it's 4 1/2 years Lynn. A real sign of old age when time flies by so quickly.

A bit sad here today as it would have been my Brother-in-Laws birthday. I've been on the phone to my sister for well over an hour trying to make her day a little bit better. She is at the stage in the grieving process where every day is difficult and lonely (no matter how many visitors she gets), but today is much worse - naturally. I wish I could help, but, as with all grieving, only time will make things easier.

There's been a small plane crash today here. Fortunately, although one had to be cut out of the plane, there are no serious injuries. It's the second crash there into a hedge. The last one was 2013. Its pleasure flights around the resort so I would imagine it's put the whole lot in jeopardy. Looking at the landing strip, it's not something I would risk my life on
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Hugs to you and the family Chris anniversaries always hard.
So glad nobody was hurt in the crash. Maybe they will review the safety of it now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-06-2018, 08:27 PM
Moyra, hope you read this tomorrow, really sorry the hospital visit was not good, it can be a tad stressful and that maybe why you are feeling weak, I do hope you have a good nights rest and feel better tomorrow.

Griff your brother was globe trotting last year as well, is it all to do with his job Hope you did the right thing with those little white pills

Casey's blood test results came back, all normal, vet is very pleased phew one less thing to worry about. So reducing the Lanoxin Pg from six tablets a day down to four has made a difference, am amazed how two tiny tablets can make such a difference.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
So after 41/2 long years we are going on the market. wonder how long we will be here ?

As Chris has said 'can it really be that long' I remember when you moved 'cos we were in the process of moving too. We exchanged contracts on this place in Aug.2013 but due to the distance we didn't move in until 2014

Anyway the important thing is you are now set on the 'big move' and you can do it in your own time and view as many (or as few) as you want.

Don't know your 'ideal' location but there are some nice places just to the South of you, Swaffam is one.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Chris I feel fo your sister as today is also my Dad's birthday and Mom is always sadder on his birthday no matter as you say many people are here.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2018, 08:50 PM
Kazz and Chris, thinking of you both xx
Harvey, terrific news about Casey!! And yep...I was a good girl and took my tablets..see I can be good sometimes!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2