Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2018, 08:49 AM

Daily Thread, QWednesday, 6th June

Good morning everyone. I am sorry to hear so many four legged friends have been unwell also Harvey, hope all are better soon.

My little car goes in for its' MOT tomorrow and I am keeping my fingers crossed that since she has only done 288 miles since the last MOT she shouldn't have any problems this time.

Still feeling so cold, guess this will not change until I get over the my problems.

Hope everyone else is now feeling better Chris, Gary and Kazz. Griff you taking your chemo I hope so.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and most of all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Morning Moyra, fingers crossed for your car and I hope you manage to warm up.
I have been good and taken my chemo, and fantastic news, deags has been to the toilet and she is fine....so far!! I also managed some sleep and feel much brighter for it
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-06-2018, 11:01 AM
Good afternoon all.
Sorry to hear about the ailments. I wish it were otherwise for you.

Clear and cooler here. It's 16C/61F with a light breeze. Pleasant waking weather so Max and I had a long walk including the Forbidden Land.

We have overseas visitors at the moment and Max has taken to them wonderfully well. He was first on the scene when the wee boy, aged three, took a tumble.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2018, 11:22 AM
Oh well done Max. What a wonderful dog he is, so understanding.

Griff, glad deag is better and you also have managed some rest and your Chemo too!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Good afternoon Moyra, griff and all who follow.
Nice breezy sunny day here today. Back after calming down although we did have some more upset Thursday and Friday which Gorden needed to sort all sorted now pleased to report.

Popped round to see Beth for a cuppa and take a spin in their new car. She had an idea she wanted to run by me beginning of the week then withdrew the idea and left me intrigued. Access road plans off the table now so doubt they will ever happen one party needed pulled out.
Idea was/is market this without off road parking cheaper price and they would make up the difference to buy the drive. If it had no interest then we re-market with the off road parking.
They have made a lot less than hoped for on Paul's mums flat to be able to sell, it was costing them money in council tax and charges.
They do have their accountant looking into if they could pull it off buying through the business and manage the taxes that have increased that private landlords now have to pay.
They may still be able to buy but the other idea may be worth discussing with the agent we have coming next to revalue.

Glad Deags seems on the mend griff.
Sorry you have been unwell Harvey and sorry to hear about Casey.

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2018, 12:33 PM
Hi Lynn, what a pain for you...was really hoping you could stay for a bit while they sorted out the access road...I am sure the right house is out there for you
Had a bit of sun, lawns mowed, waiting on furniture delivery for my parents...no response from the courier, I can't keep staying in...I need to nip to the cash points as I borrowed some money from my mum and I hate owing people
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2018, 01:10 PM
Good afternoon all.

An overcast morning again here, but not as cool as it has been. We have now recaptured the town and it's quiet . Best time of year for us between now and the six weeks school holidays.

Lynn, I hope your neighbours are grateful to you for how you have bent over backwards to help them out. I wouldn't have been so patient and so accommodating. I do hope it eventually sorts itself out and you find the perfect home that you feel happy and comfortable living in.

I hope everyone is doing ok and that all the ailing four legged friends that have been ailing are feeling better
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2018, 01:24 PM
A pain right enough griff but to be honest we would move at some point but did hope the access would be passed and we could stay for a while add more value then move but seems it's not to be.
Oh well couple of more options in the bag Beth's idea which I have messaged Gorden about and he is 't totally opposed to it. We will speak to the agent next week.
Either way unless it can be sorted in Paul and Beth's favour as original plan seems it will be going on the market.
Chris I think they do appreciate it that's why now they have their accountant onto it so we can rule them in or out.
I will just be happy now when the place is sold and we have found exactly what we want.

How are you and the family now ?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2018, 01:29 PM
All a bit of a mess Lynn, perhaps you need to rethink you do not owe Beth and Paul anything and I am sure they haven't considered your position.
Steve came home too cold for the fish to bite and the place where his friend decided to put his base down was so far from where Steve was parked so he was not a happy bunny.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2018, 02:38 PM
They get that Moyra. To be honest no revaluation till next Wednesday and they have their accountant onto their financial situation as we speak. So no reason for them not to have an answer by next Wednesday then we can move forward.
We will enquire about selling with no parking see what agent thinks. I have said nothing to Beth as of yet till we know the likelihood of it being a possibility or not.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >