Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2018, 06:15 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 4th June.

Good Morning everyone. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Chris, hope Gary is ok and you yourself too and Griff, hopefully you and your pups are all ok. Hope Deag is no longer being sick.

Besoeker, hope Max has had no more funny turns and is ok.

Kazz, how are things wi9th you?

Brenda, hope Tyto is holding his own ok, bless him.

Sue, how's the garden coming on? is everythgi8ng growing well.

Have a good day everyone, not so warm this morning or is it me? Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2018, 07:56 AM
Morning all

Sorry have been reading but not posting nothing interesting going on. However found possible training class for myself and Gerty, its on a Sat morning got to see if they would mind me missing sort of 1 in 3 sat mornings when I work. Chap who runs it was of this weekend and they were just finishing up as I went past. so not much info.

Right into work I go...............have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2018, 11:40 AM
Nice to hear from you Kazz, hope that works out with Gerty.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Good afternoon all.

Bit cool here this morning, but the humidity is still awful.

Gary is still looking very rough. Marvelous isn't it, he's waited four months for the new sofa and all the sorting out of getting rid of the old today and in with the new tomorrow takes place when he really isn't well at all. Aw well, sod's law.

I'm very slowly on the mend - although I've been up half the night choking. Par for the course, and I know when it gets to this stage it should really start ebbing away.

It's so quiet today after all the bank holiday hullabaloo. So nice. Just how we like it
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Good afternoon all. Sorry to hear of the various ailments/troubles. I wish you all well.

This morning Max saw the vet to have another blood sample drawn. Results in a day or two but he seems to be getting along fine and no repeat seizures. Thanks for the kind comments.

We have family from the States staying for a couple of weeks, the youngest just three years old. We were a bit concerned about he and Max would get along, particularly given the difference in size. A whack from Max's tail could bowl him over. But they just hit it off.

A wee tail that might give a smile.
We went to a children's play park. Dogs not allowed so Max had to stay outside the fence - he seems to be OK with that and lies there watching us.
The youngster went out of the park by the gate opposite Max, ran all the way round to give him a hug. And then came back in to join his brother. One of the magical moments they have given us.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2018, 06:59 PM
Been for lunch today, mum and her friends, just 3of the little girls..number 4was at school, I had a great time blowing bubbles in the beer garden lol...I have had to explain what an athlete is..and what a mattress is (don't ask lol) forgot how inquisitive kids are
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2018, 09:28 PM
Very good news on the Max front. I hope he continues to do well. Rosie used to love it when the grandkids came to visit. She absolutely adores kids. Alas, they have grown so are now getting to be adults.

It's great playing with kids, Kelly. You can be as silly as you like and no one gives a second glance
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Lol, apparently she was telling her big sister all about me. I had to explain tonnes of stuff...I even remembered to watch my language.
Deags has an upset tummy again, I am at the vet tomorrow for her immunotherapy so will say something....I know it will most likely end in a massive bill when I am sure it's her doing something to herself...I kept her in and she was fine so not the food, she has ate grass not sure if that could be irritating her tummy?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2018, 11:19 PM
Some eat grass when there stomach is upset so that's a bit of chicken and egg question really.

Has she been eating any other plants on your walks? Lots of new stuff growing so just thinking that maybe she's eating a plant that's upsetting her tum